*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323206-New-Equestria-Girls-Shrink-Story/cid/BNVR5PBNV-Magic-Inserted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2323206
A guy who is best friends with the (Hu)Mane 7 ends up getting small.
This choice: Magic was inserted into you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Magic Inserted

    by: Alectric25
You were in English Class with Sunset Shimmer.

It was just a normal day at school. I was with Sunset Shimmer in English class. We were going over some work that Miss Cheerilee had given us. Later on that day, we were all going to Sunset's house to watch a movie together. Maybe this would've been the time to tell the girls how I felt about them.

Later that day, you were over at Sunset Shimmer's place with the rest of the girls all watching a comedy together. You were watching Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmore. You honestly loved this movie because Adam Sandler is a great actor.

I love this movie so much. I've seen it multiple times, and it was still funny to me.

You could feel someone touching your hand. You look to see Sunset's hand was on top of yours. This surprised you and you blushed. She didn't notice that she was holding your hand until you moved it around a bit. She then looked and saw her hand on top of yours. She was blushing even more than you.

"Sorry about that, (Y/N)," Sunset apologized.

"Heh, it's ok, Sunset," you said back. To you, you liked Sunset the best.

Believe it or not, I know about Sunset's past. Sure she wasn't perfect back then, but that was the past. She should focus on now.

You then get up and go to the bathroom.

"Want us to pause this?" Twilight asked you.

"No, I've seen this movie multiple times," you responded. "You girls can go on ahead." You then left to the bathroom. When you walk in, you start to do your business.

You know, I think back on my life and I wonder if things will be ok? After all, what's the worst that could happen?

As you were doing your business, a strange orange orb entered through the window. You then turn to notice that it is there.

"Whoa!" you said. "That's something you don't see every day."

You then get a closer look at the orb and inspect it. "What is this? Is this magic?" you asked yourself. The next thing you did was unexpected. You then touched the orb and it glowed a bright orange. It enters into your body and you start to black out.

A few minutes later, you wake up, but something is different.

"Huh. That's weird," you said to yourself. "Was that ceiling always this tall?" Then you get up and look at your surroundings. You see the toilet was bigger than you. "That toilet wasn't that big before," you said confused. You then look around to see the orange orb floating very high in the air. That's when it hit you. You seem to have shrunk.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" You yelled at the top of your lungs.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Sunset comes upstairs to check on you

*Noteb*
2. You try to get to the girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alectric25 (UN: alectric25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alectric25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323206-New-Equestria-Girls-Shrink-Story/cid/BNVR5PBNV-Magic-Inserted