*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bleach Hermpires: Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323123-Bleach-Hermpires/cid/ETND558RM-Bleach-Hermpires-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2323123
The Hermpire Ring finds its way into the Bleach Universe.
Chapter #1

Bleach Hermpires: Introduction

    by: Hermpirefan123
The Hermpire ring is a mystical gold ring with an extremely well endowed hermaphrodite. Once worn the ring cause the wearer to transform into the Hermpire Queen as depicted on the the ring they will become a very busty and very lusty hermapphrodite with a two objectives. One have as much sex as possible in doing so spread hermprism. and two leave no lifeform unconverted. Other than the rings transformative abilities it can also travel the multiverse by gathering energy from the Queen and all others converted.

Now the ring finds itself in a universe where the dead walk among the living, slaying beings known as "Hollows" and keeping order amongst both worlds... Who shall find the ring?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hermpirefan123 (UN: hermpirefan123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hermpirefan123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323123-Bleach-Hermpires/cid/ETND558RM-Bleach-Hermpires-Introduction