*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323123-Bleach-Hermpires
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2323123
The Hermpire Ring finds its way into the Bleach Universe.

The Hermpire Ring finds its way into the Bleach Universe.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Drake G. Reaper and Blues32 were the main writers for this little number back in the day on the old BE Addventure Archive. They left off in 2011, but I always believed they would return to do more Hermpire content for this storyline one day, along with the other Hermpire-related content they wrote there, and still do. The chapters here cover up to when they each last updated. Hopefully, the series can find new life here on CHYOA (and be crossposted on the BE Addventure Archive and writing.com for the "uncensored version") and expand beyond what the old hands wrote, and hopefully they will still feel up to the task of making herm content for everyone to enjoy.

Practically every character is available (except Giselle or whatever because ugh, no (may be overruled by Drake or Blues)), including the BURN THE WITCH cast (still wondering if that will spin into a full out sequel to Bleach...).

As per the original, once someone's turned, they're a hot herm chick going forward. The main points are sex, conversion, and transformation from the original. I've also made a Lesbian World and Non-Furry version for those that dislike male on futa/futa on male and furry stuff (like me).

Back at the BE Addventure, each post had at least four-five different choices, usually having a "something else" option as the last choice. Thanks to CHYOA's setup, the best that can be done here is to list the original choices at the end of each post, and an asterisk will be shown next to the choice that had something written for it, which will also be updated with each choice that receives a chapter for it (ex. *this chapter has been created).

I would love for this to be crossposted on the BE Archive (and writing.com) and this story originated from. Much like the BE Archive, there should be four choices to choose from, though with how CHYOA is built, all the choices from the original posts will be listed at the end of each chapter, and the proceeding chapter will be the one the old hands originally published. If Drake and Blues want to make chapters, all's clear. I heavily encourage all who read to keep this going far beyond what was left off in 2011. As per the original, this takes place after the Winter War. The original started with Orihime entering Spells R Us and snowballed from there. With how the story ended originally, I may just expand this into a full vanilla Hermpires thread for all Hermpire stories. For the sake of differing paths and storylines, Orihime's path will simply be one path and others can tell their own tales if they want it to be more flexible like the older hermpire threads on the archive. I also personally edited things to be more in line with CHYOA. The original uncensored version is still on Addventure starting here: http://addventure.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/661/661370.html and will also be available on writing.com as well. The original version with content too spicy for CHYOA goes to those two sites, while the edited versions go here. With that, enjoy and let's get this going far!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated NPL. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323123-Bleach-Hermpires