*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oedipus much?
  2. Father Comes home to Something Strange
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321579-Freaky-Medallion-Swapping-Fun/cid/EDZMYT2KP-Oedipus-much
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2321579
It‘s about the medallion of Zolu
This choice: The Son  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oedipus much?

    by: CCRFan1
As Dave spots his own doppelganger fucking his wife doggy style he yells to them to stop. "Babe, that's not me! Who the hell do you think you are pretending to be me and fucking my wife?!?" The pair on the bed just look at him smiling.

His wife Miranda calls to him, "Ugh. Ah, Can you hold on just. .mm. . just a second dear. I'm so close." Meanwhile the copy continues driving into her from behind. "Ah. .me too. We'll explain it in just a minute." Dave's voice rings out.

Dave watches helplessly as his wife and a copy of himself both orgasm together. As he watches a copy of his own penis being pulled from his wife's snatch, he nearly explodes. "Fine! You're done! Will someone please explain what the fuck is going on?!?" he screams.

His copy simply shakes his head and sits down on the bed, not even bothering to cover up. Meanwhile Miranda roll into a seated position, pulling the covers over her naked body. She looked at her husband warily and began to speak. "Well you probably won't believe it, but that handsome man sitting on the bed is our son, Brad." Dave looked at Brad, only seeing himself. Then he noticed the cocky grin and realized they were telling the truth.

"But. .. Why? And more importantly, HOW?!?" Dave asked. Brad stood up, still naked, and walked towards his father. He started circling him slowly, choosing his words carefully. "It started two days ago." he said. I was trying to subtly ask mom for pointers on pleasing Tara, my girlfriend. She easily saw right to the point and said she had an idea. She showed me the Medallion and told me, or rather showed me, what it could do. That day she turned me into a copy of herself. She then wore your form claiming it wasn't cheating or insect since our bodies were married. She taught me so many ways to please her body, it left me a quivering mess. Well today, it was my turn to show her what I'd learned."

Dave didn't want to believe it, but his copy's smug grin and his wife's dreamy look were proof enough. Dave walked over to the nightstand and picked up the Medallion. "So you're telling me this thing could somehow turn me into someone else? How?" he asked. "Like this." Brad in his body said as he threw an article of clothing to his dad.

What clothes did Brad toss at him?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Miranda's bra

*Noteb*
2. Brad's boxers

*Noteb*
3. Tara's panties

*Noteb*
4. Mom's bff Amy's blouse

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CCRFan1 (UN: howler53115 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saasianer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321579-Freaky-Medallion-Swapping-Fun/cid/EDZMYT2KP-Oedipus-much