*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320603-Magic-Show-Transformations/cid/LG8HWB87W-Lila-becomes-a-man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2320603
People are transforming at a magic show.
This choice: Lila starts turning into a grown man.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lila becomes a man.

    by: rpdr fan
The theater fell into a tense silence, the air thick with anticipation. The stage lights cast an eerie glow around Lila and the Great Elowen, their shadows dancing on the crimson curtains behind them. Lila stood rigid, a flicker of unease crossing her face as Elowen's enigmatic smile deepened.

"Lila," Elowen's voice was soft but commanding, "prepare to witness the power of real magic."

He raised his hands, and a shimmering aura began to surround Lila. The audience watched in rapt attention as the air around her seemed to hum with energy. Lila's eyes widened, and she tried to step back, but her feet felt glued to the spot.

A strange warmth spread through Lila's body, starting at her fingertips and toes, slowly creeping inward. Her skin tingled, and she could feel an unfamiliar sensation beneath the surface. The warmth turned into an intense heat, and she gasped, clutching at her arms.

"What’s happening?" she whispered, her voice trembling.

Elowen’s eyes never left hers. "Transformation, Lila. True magic is not just illusion; it is change, profound and irreversible."

Lila's fingers began to stretch, her hands growing larger and more muscular. She stared in horror as the delicate bones and sinew of her hands expanded, the skin tightening and then tearing as they reshaped into broader, stronger versions of themselves. The same transformation spread up her arms, her once-slender limbs thickening with muscle, her skin straining and then giving way in places, blood seeping through her clothes.

Her clothes, already tight, began to constrict her painfully. Her shirt stretched across her expanding chest, the fabric pulling tighter and tighter until it could no longer contain her growing frame. With a loud rip, her shirt tore down the middle, exposing the rapidly developing muscles underneath. Her friends watched in stunned silence, too afraid to intervene.

The transformation continued, her legs elongating and becoming more muscular. Her jeans, designed for a teenage girl, were no match for the growing body of a man. Seams burst, and the denim split apart, leaving her legs exposed. Her shoes tore open as her feet grew, larger and more robust than before.

As the physical changes continued, Lila felt a deep, unsettling pressure in her chest. Her breathing grew ragged as her ribcage expanded, her lungs filling with air in great, heaving gasps. Her voice, once high and feminine, dropped several octaves, becoming deep and resonant. Each breath sounded like a growl, echoing through the now silent theater.

Lila reached up to touch her face, feeling the contours shift and reshape under her fingers. Her features grew more angular, her jawline stronger, and her nose broader. She felt a prickling sensation on her cheeks and chin as coarse hair began to sprout, quickly forming a thick beard. Her once-long hair receded, shortening and thickening until it was a rough, masculine cut.

Her torso continued to transform, muscles rippling under her skin as they grew. Her stomach flattened, then hardened into a sculpted abdomen. She could feel the growth of body hair spreading across her chest and arms, a dense mat of coarse, dark hair that made her shiver with its unfamiliarity.

The transformation was complete. Lila stood on the stage, no longer the teenage girl who had entered the theater, but a tall, powerful man. The remnants of her clothing hung in tatters from her broad frame. She looked down at her new body, her mind reeling with the shock of what had just occurred.

The Great Elowen stepped forward, his eyes filled with a mixture of triumph and something else—pity, perhaps, or regret. He placed a hand on Lila’s shoulder, the gesture both comforting and imprisoning.

"Now, Lila," he said softly, "do you believe in real magic?"

Lila opened her mouth to speak, but her new, deep voice came out as a strangled whisper. She stared at Elowen, the realization of her irreversible transformation sinking in.

"You said you wanted to see real magic," Elowen continued, his voice echoing in the silent theater. "Now, you are a testament to its power. Your life will never be the same, but remember, you asked for this."

The audience sat in stunned silence, the gravity of what they had just witnessed weighing heavily in the air. The Great Elowen bowed deeply, the spotlight once again illuminating his figure, leaving Lila standing in the shadows of her own irrevocable transformation. The curtains began to close, but the theater was forever changed, just like Lila, by the true power of magic.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lila tries to go home.

*Noteb*
2. Lila's friends help her.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rpdr fan (UN: royalroyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rpdr fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320603-Magic-Show-Transformations/cid/LG8HWB87W-Lila-becomes-a-man