*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning.
  2. 1. Who will be the main character?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2317871-A-servant-no-longer/cid/M68RDDBPT-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mark
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2317871
A servant/maid of a rich and powerful family gets a mind control device.
This choice: Female maid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The beginning.

    by: mark
It was late in the day, you were supposed to be home already but in her usual brisk manner Mrs Jessica Richardson decided for you that you'd be doing overtime today. Apparently there was an important meeting that you were to be available for.

You try to hide the frustration from you're face as you carried a tray of appetizers that you'd been sent with. You approach the room to only find 3 people inside. John Richardson, a man in a white coat and a man in a suit. You did as you were always told to do, move Quick and quietly and never speak. You place the plate of food down and catch part of what was being said.

"Yes it is a very large amount but we think it's more then reasonable given what you're getting, a device that can override anyone's reason." The guy in the suit said

"Point the device after a second of eye contact with the device and the person will be unable to find fault or disagree with whatever you tell them, until you turn it off" the white coat man added.

"With the added bonus being they never remember the device" the suit said again

You leave the room at that point but you've heard enough. If there's anyone on the planet that shouldn't have mind control it's the Richardson's you're going to take it, and you're going to make things right.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mark (UN: infamousmark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2317871-A-servant-no-longer/cid/M68RDDBPT-The-beginning