*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Leap of Faith
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315371-Vore-College/cid/JB97XF54T-A-Leap-of-Faith
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2315371
Do your best not to get nommed or crushed as a tiny in this vore college.
This choice: Jump  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Leap of Faith

    by: DeAngelo
You try not to think of the dive you'll be taking if you mess this up as you approach the edge of your bed. The table stretched quite close to your bed as previously mentioned, and you reassured yourself that this would be a cinch for you as you took a couple of steps back. You do a short meditation of sorts, closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths before your eyes shoot open with determination. You run across your bed towards the ledge, your mattress is far from solid ground but you don't care. You were going to do this! Just as you reach the edge, you leap, stretching your arms out towards the table. It wasn't the perfect take off given that your mattress sucked in your legs for a moment as you propelled yourself. In fact, it looks as though this jump is going to be a lot closer than you thought. You feel the air knocked out of you as you grab onto the ledge of the table, adrenaline giving you the strength to hang on through the impact. Reorienting yourself, you manage to pull your leg over the table and roll the rest of your body onto it.

You'd done it! Sure, your life had flashed before your eyes and you're panting as though you're in the midst of a panic attack, but you made it. After taking a couple minutes to regain your bearings, you stand and approach your phone. Your phone looks more like a giant flat screen TV then a phone at the moment, and you're not even sure if it'll respond to your touch, but you've come this far. You didn't risk your life for nothing! It's hard to apply enough pressure to get the power button to click without pushing the phone, but after holding it in place against a lamp on the desk you manage to get it to turn on. Now the moment of truth. You attempt to swipe across it. To your relief, it responds to your touch. You're even able to walk on top of it without triggering anything unintentionally thanks to your socks you'd forgotten to take off last night.

You manage to make your way to your contacts list through a series of movements, and open it. Unfortunately, it seems you and Jessica kept to yourselves so much you hadn't even exchanged numbers with her. You had the numbers of some of your teachers, but they're likely to believe you're playing a practical joke on them if you tell them you've suddenly shrunk to an inch in height. Nor do you believe they'd find it worth their time to come to your dorm for any other excuse you could make up. You could however contact your best friend, Melany. You've invited her to your dorm a couple times and so long as she isn't busy you confidently believe she'd take your word for it if you told her the truth of your predicament. That would certainly help you sort this whole mess out. You could also try simply waiting here for Jessica to return to the dorm. Jessica may have a better idea of going about things, and might be more careful. As much as you like and trust Melany, she can be very unpredictable and clumsy at times. For all you know she might drop you or squish you without even realizing it! But do you trust Jessica, whom is virtually a stranger to you, more than your best friend to help you? It's your choice.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Call Melany

*Noteb*
2. Wait For Jessica

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DeAngelo (UN: deangelo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeAngelo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315371-Vore-College/cid/JB97XF54T-A-Leap-of-Faith