*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unexpected accidents
  2. Experimental start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313433-Apartment-Size-Shenanigans/cid/DSDNTTQK5-Unexpected-accidents
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2313433
In a world where anthros and human co-exists, you built a size ray, try not to lost it
This choice: Before you realize, the shrink ray was starting to activate on its own.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Unexpected accidents

    by: CMwrite
As you were wondering what to do next, you didn't notice that the shrink ray was starting to act up as soon as you place it on a your bed. The ray gave a small shock and the device was beginning to activate. As you were thinking, you turn and finally notice the device was shaking. You panic as you saw it was about to fire, and there was one thing that it was aiming at, you. You tried to reach out, but you didn't had a chance to grab it before it fires, a light engulfs you.

Feeling the shrinking effect, you blink before being greet to a new massive world. You look around and saw the you are standing on a carpet strand on your floor, the carpet strand alone feeling like a massive pillar. If you have to compare yourself to anything, you have to be about 1/10 of a mm, and you defiantly feel it as you look around your room. Things like clothes, tools, and anything that weren't anything in size now as massive monuments that tower over you. While this would be something you would be excited about in any other situation, this was a horrible nightmare for you as you are shrunk to a very puny size, and you don't have the shrink ray. You look at the very bed that the shrink ray is place on and the bed is absurdly massive, it feels like you would be climbing a mountain, and even should you somehow climb your own bed, you are far too small to operate the device. You will need someone to work the device, some like-

"Oy, Mike."

And like that, your train of thought was interrupt by the very person you were thinking, and now fearing. You look at your door and watch as it swings open, revealing your once towering friend now being a nightmarishly insane tall friend stepping inside your room. The very ground shakes as Mimi takes a single step inside your room, clearly not seeing you as she was expecting.

"Huh, where that dork disappear now?" Mimi says with a bit annoyance in her tone, thinking you left the apartment without telling her again. She continues to walk further into your room.

"Mimi, wait, down here!" You try to shout out to her, but its clear she doesn't hear even a peep from you as she continue to walk. You panic as every step Mimi takes become more violent than the last as her body grows bigger the closer she gets, giving you a good idea of how terrifying her already tall height is magnify when compare to someone that is about the size of a speck. You watch as Mimi's soon was about to step right at your location, you panic as you see the bottom of her shoe taking up the sky as it descends. You brace yourself for what would come next, but thankfully Mimi didn't step on you, but her foot sure as give you a terrifing idea of what it would be like as the bottom of the converse shoe slams a hundred meters from your direction, creating a terrifying earthquake that shakes you to your core. You almost got knock off the carpet strand, but manage to stay, which gives the oppurtunity to look up and see that Mimi is standing over you. If you thought the bed was a mountain, Mimi made it look pathetic in comparison, you can barely see the bottom of Mimi's face from the angle you are looking at. As you try to process everything, you see Mimi leaning over, like she is reaching for the something. You realize that she was walking to the bed, meaning she spot the shrink ray.

"Heh, this silly thing is supposed to shrink stuff?" Mimi says as she grabs the shrink ray, the device barely fitting her hand. In Mimi's view, the device doesn't look much beside a silly toy. The thing even look like it has a loose wire, something of which Mimi easily place back and sees it light up as if its working perfectly.

"Well, since Mike isn't here, he won't mind if I play with it." Mimi says as she aims at whatever is in her sight, that being the bed.

"Mimi, wait!" You try to call out of her, but its clear that you would have to climb here somehow. But before that can even happen, you watch as Mimi aims and pulls the trigger.

Mimi watch as....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313433-Apartment-Size-Shenanigans/cid/DSDNTTQK5-Unexpected-accidents