*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Next morning
  2. The incident
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308840-Alien-Swapping-Encounter/cid/BL6SCHZ72-Next-morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2308840
Walt and Elain switch bodies after a alien possession
This choice: The next morning.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Next morning

    by: Billymand
Ellie woke up first in her apartment in Walt’s body. He had always been the first to wake. She remembered the night before. The way they acted was so strange she thought. It was like the way of thinking from the aliens or their personalities had lingered in her and Walt after the switch, but it was gone now, she was fully back to herself, mentally, except she was in Walt’s body.

She uncovered her blanket slightly and realized she was experiencing morning wood. “God most of my memories in this body involve me having a boner.” She waited for it go away which took a moment.

“Walt! Walt wake up, it was all real by the way. You’re still in my body, don’t do anything weird.”

“Huh… oh yeah, right” Walt sluggishly woke up. He then stood up and began stretching.

Ellie’s morning routine was always to make a tea and then do yoga. It seemed Walt took over that somewhat when his natural instinct was to get up and stretch. It just felt as if his body really craved to stretch.

“Hey Walt, I’ve been texting my friend Lilly. Telling her about the device, she probably doesn’t believe me but I wanted to test the device out with her, for some more long form testing since she’s a woman I’d trust with my body and she trusts me. Like no offense I just don’t feel comfortable with a man in my body. But we can stay like this until she comes.”

Walt was relieved to hear the part about staying as he expected an immediate switch back and he was really enjoying being in the body of a woman whom he loved. It was so sensual and arousing. Lilly also secretly also found it arousing and was enjoying being a man, but she would never admit this to Walt.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lilly arrives

*Noteb*
2. They test it on Ellie’s Female roomates

*Noteb*
3. Alternative

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billymand (UN: billymand00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Billymand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308840-Alien-Swapping-Encounter/cid/BL6SCHZ72-Next-morning