*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her dad
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306339-fart-slave-for-girlfriendfamily/cid/Z28TJ3N9C-Her-dad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2306339
Your a willing fart slave for your girlfriends family
This choice: Her dad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her dad

    by: Spartanwolf98
It was her dad, he was a behemoth of a man, standing 6 foot 5, when he was younger he used to be really fat but since he started working out he lost tons of weight and added more muscle, although one thin doesn't change his ass is still big enough to swallow someone's head, he's 45 years old and has no body hair at all since he shaves all the time.

He dad was the first of the family who accepted you, hes always seen you as a good influence on his daughter, he is also the one you told about your fetish explaining how your mother and father used you, at first he thought that it was horrible but when you explained to him how it gave you, your fetish he offered to help you didn't tell the family straight away instead once per day you both would head out in the car and drive to a near by plot if land no one goes to, there he would sit on your face and fart without anyone around to ask questions.

"hey bud amy around" he asks poking his head through the door "yeah she's just getting showered" you respond still laying on the bed "oh okay no problem, what are you doing today" her father asks curiously "umm I dunno hey amy do we have plans today" you call out. "nope nothing why" amy shouts "oh nothing baby just wondering that's all" her dad calls just after he feels a rumbling in his stomach "you okay" you ask "I'm good" he responds.

Just as he was about to leave amy shouts for her father again "hey dad I need to talk to you" he turns around looking at you confused, you shrug your shoulders in response "okay baby I'm right out here talk away" her dad calls, he walks I to her room closing the door behind him, he walks over to you still laying on your back facing up, you see him smile before he drops his pants showing his tight boxers that ride in his ass, you look up as he lowers his ass on your face, each cheek is big enough to cover your face.

You feel your face completely sink into his fat jiggly cheeks as they sink onto the bed, your nose slid into his ass crack, "you there daddy" amy shouts from the shower "yeah hun just, getting comfortable" her dad says wiggling his ass on your face *PPPFFFFTTTT* "Ahh okay what's up" he said waiting on his daughters reply "wait did you say your getting comfy" she asks confused "yeah" her dad says brushing the conversation off, he wiggled his cheeks on your face once again feeling your nose go deeper into his cavernous ass crack *PPPPFFFFFTTTT* "What's up" he calls *PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT* within the space of 30 seconds he has farted on your face 3 times.

You waste no time sniffing up his gas, placing your hands on his cheeks and rubbing them you feel your hand press against his soft ass.

Amy and her dad spoke for a little while you have no idea how long for, you were to focused on the soft jiggly ass that was on your face every so often he would let loose a fart and you would sniff it greedily *PPPPPFFFTTT* *PPFFFFTTTT*

Her dad keeps wiggling his ass on my face, lifting up slightly do I can breath every few minutes, after her shower amy gets out and drys of still speaking with her dad, when she's ready and comes out the bathroom she looks to see her dad currently sitting on her boyfriends face, without batting a eye lash she walks over and sits down next to her dad.

After a little while of talking her dad got off my face, I stare up at his ass watching his round cheeks jiggle "well I'm gonna get ready, see you guys later" he says walking away I can't pry my eyes from his wobbly cheeks.

"You can stop looking at my dad's ass now" amy says slapping my arm, "sorry can't help it" you reply chuckling a little "so what do you want to do" amy asks

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the mall

*Noteb*
2. Stay home

*Noteb*
3. Go to the gym

4. See her grandfather

*Noteb*
5. Go find her mom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartanwolf98 (UN: clark213 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartanwolf98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306339-fart-slave-for-girlfriendfamily/cid/Z28TJ3N9C-Her-dad