*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink Spa
  2. Random Prompt starters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302660-Giantess-Stories/cid/XQP4BDN56-Shrink-Spa
by jdoe11
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2302660
Random prompts involving shrinking and giantess
This choice: Story 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrink Spa

    by: DielloB
"This feels... weird."
"Why? It's something you've always wanted, isn't it~?"
"Yeah, but that doesn't make it any less weird..."

You were a young adult male, roughly 20 years of age, and you just received access to an unexpected, but exciting, opportunity—thanks to advancements in miniaturization technology, you were going to be shrunken down to enjoy the bodies of a whole variety of ladies. Being a macrophile, you eagerly took up the offer. Being told your new size would render you safe from being squished underfoot, sat down on, or even eaten was just icing on the cake.

(You also heard rumors that there were more species than human ladies enjoying the spa at full size, and hoping beyond hope that they were true.)

And after a day or so of acclimating to your new size, that's how you got where you were now, snug in the cleavage of one of the busty staff, carried into the main atrium. "Well, if you need anything," she continued, "feel free to ask one of us staff in the red bikinis. We're always happy to assist a tiny."
"That's wonderful to hear, miss, thanks."
"Oh, and don't be afraid to tag along with a guest to see where she takes you!" She adds as she pulls you out of her boobs and places you at her feet. "None of them would be here if they didn't like the idea of a little hitchhiker."
"Fair. Well, see you around, miss."
"See you around, cutie!"

With that, she walked back through the doors, likely returning to the front desk to attend to another new arrival. But here you were, in the main atrium of the spa, with both visiting ladies and a few staff members around that you could "hitch a ride" on, so to speak... The possibilities feel limitless! And, of course, you have a map of some of the most pertinent places here...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Approach one of the guests

2. Flag down a staff member

*Noteb*
3. Head off on your own

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DielloB (UN: dellobenetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302660-Giantess-Stories/cid/XQP4BDN56-Shrink-Spa