*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Soccer or Football...
  2. The Tables have turned
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/Z494MLXJN-Soccer-or-Football
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2299601
Visit a world where all humans shrunk and are at the mercy of their far bigger pokemon
This choice: Stadium City  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Soccer or Football...

    by: punkachu
This chapter will mostly focus on Bipedal Pokemon

Ace the Alpha Cinderace

Ace was actually an Alpha pokemon BEFORE the shrinking, believe it or not. Abnormally large from the time he was a Scorbunny. He started out half the height of Reggie. Then he evolved into a a Raboot and was a head TALLER than him. And after that, He evolved into a 8 foot tall Cinderace. He thought that was gonna be the last size shift. But now, Reggie's tiny, and he's the leader of an entire city! Its great! He and his team even still practice and play soccer almost every day, with Reggie, or as Ace is jokingly calling him more and more commonly, Sweat-Rag operating as...well as the closest thing to someone who cleans him up.

This...isn't great for Reggie's mental state but Ace is yet to catch onto that.

Brittany the Lopunny

Brittany isn't technically part of Ace's team. The Lopunny is much more comfortable being a Cheerleader for her boyfriend Ace than an actual soccer player. Her former trainer Lucielle, who she refers to almost exclusively as Lulu now to the tiny teenager's unending frustration, spends a lot of time pinned to her leg by Brittiany's leg warmers...

Luke the Lucario

Luke is more than a little frustrated with the recent turn of events, not gonna lie. His master Tim had planned to become a pokemon master, and Luke, despite being a lot higher level than his trainer's other pokemon, allowed him to catch him, telling from the teenager's Aura that he was truly determined to do so...and then the shrinking happened, and his former proud trainer is now scared, and weak, and just something he has to protect...

Kate the Combusken

Kate is loving this change! I mean, sure, it sucks for Cici that she's so small now, but at least it means they get to spend more time together! And she gets to call the shots now, its awesom!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ace

*Noteb*
2. Brittany

*Noteb*
3. Luke

*Noteb*
4. Kate

*Noteb*
5. Others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/Z494MLXJN-Soccer-or-Football