*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/AB547X5RT-Pick-a-doll-Any-doll
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: An odd Doll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pick a doll, Any doll!

    by: shadow
What kind of “odd doll” will Heidi be getting?

A Voodoo Doll:
Obviously, the doll is of Mark. Rather than the usual “if she pokes the doll, Mark feels pain” thing, Heidi can pretty much control Mark with the doll. If Heidi strips the doll, her brother will be naked, and if she dresses the toy in a tutu, one will magically appear on Mark. Furthermore, if Mark’s sister whispers something in the doll’s ears, he will say it aloud. Lastly, whatever Heidi is playing with the doll will affect her brother. If Heidi says the Mark doll wet himself, the real Mark will pee his pants. However, Heidi cannot use the toy to change her brother’s physical body.

A Blank Doll:
The doll arrives looking like a mannequin, but Heidi can choose a person, and that person’s soul will become trapped in the toy, which will take on the person’s likeness. Meanwhile, the victim’s body will be in a coma. Heidi can release souls from the doll, put them back as she wishes, and change the toy's spirit. The person inside the doll can move and talk (like in Toy Story) but if left in the toy for too long, may become bound to it forever and less able to move and speak; eventually, the victim’s mind may only become concerned with being a “good doll” as their personality changes. The doll can only hold one soul at a time, and Heidi must be within ten feet of a person and holding the doll to capture their soul.

Tiny Time Doll:
The doll resembles a blank rag toy, but when Heidi prints the name of someone on a piece of paper and puts it in the doll’s body (via a velcro opening in what would be the doll’s back), Heidi can control that person’s size at will. Heidi can grow or shrink people or herself to a maximum of fifty feet and a minimum of one inch. When the paper is removed from the doll, the person will return to normal size.

Helping Hilda:
From the makers of Talking Tina (The Twilight Zone) comes Helping Hilda! The doll resembles an old Shirley Temple figure and is as tall as Raggedy Anne. Hilda is secretly alive and will do anything to make Heidi’s wishes come true. For character, think like Chucky or Megan but less sadistic and does not kill.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Voodoo doll

*Noteb*
2. Blank doll

*Noteb*
3. Tiny Time doll

4. Helping Hilda

*Noteb*
5. Other kind of doll

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/AB547X5RT-Pick-a-doll-Any-doll