*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Trailer Park
  2. Good morning Human (for now)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298813-A-walk-through-Transformation-Town/cid/XW6BDS2VH-Tiny-Trailer-Park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Nonsense · #2298813
A town that's known for transforming any who walks anywhere in it and people live there OK
This choice: Tiny trailer park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiny Trailer Park

    by: DougTF
You head west from your house, when all the other stuff you ever have to do is to the east. You aren't very familiar with anything this way, other than the end of the block where the dog park is. You walked your dog there one day, and wound up becoming a German Shepherd while your Chihuahua became a Latina woman. It wasn't horrible, and she was a decent owner, but there was no way for her to be a human while you were also human as the park turned people into dogs, and dogs into people. But ever since then, Taquita has been more snuggly with you, which is a little weird.

But today you walk past the park and turn the other way, a sign proclaims Tiny Trailer Park, and sure enough there is a mobile home at the corner, a cute little one, and a petite woman waves at you, working her little garden. It looks like a really nice mobile home park, as opposed to a trashy one, so you head that way. The next home is maybe a little smaller, but not super noticeable and you simply walk down the road, smiling at people, waving, generally pleased with the friendly vibe of the neighborhood. You stop a block of so in and tie your shoe, when a large bird flies overhead. Looking up, you see a...wait, is that a sparrow? But you thought it was an eagle or something from the shadow. Turning you look back the way you came and are confused. The first mobile home at the neighborhood is huge, a really amazing trailer home you didn't think was possible. No, wait. You see the woman working her garden, and she looks huge, like serious Amazon level tall, but she's dressed the same as the petite woman you saw earlier. Then it hits you: tiny trailer park, because the further you walk into it, the more you shrink?

Testing it, you start to run further down the street, and screech to a stop. A kid on a bike smiles "Be careful little dude, running and stopping can mess with your perspective." Why is a 10 year old on a bike calling you little dude? You turn back to the sidewalk, and stop. A mailbox stands there, as tall as you are. You look down and that is what the kid meant! By running, you started shrinking faster and when you stopped, the shrinking took a bit to catch up, so.... you're smaller than the rest of the things on the street!

You wonder what to do:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DougTF (UN: seahawksmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Small Print has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298813-A-walk-through-Transformation-Town/cid/XW6BDS2VH-Tiny-Trailer-Park