*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Good morning fatty!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294241-Family-of-Femdom-feeders/cid/3436198-Good-morning-fatty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2294241
Your female family and friends really likes keeping you fat!
Chapter #1

Good morning fatty!

    by: twoknownasJ
You sigh as your obese body awakes from your enforced bed. Your room returns to you decorated in food items, smug women and memories. In between every cookie and sly smile of a female there is a picture of your past. Each and everyone of them being of a girl stuffing food in your mouth. It seems all you’ve ever done was eat and obey those women around you.

“Oh darling! We’ve made breakfast for you!” You grown and drool and start waddling and drooling by memory. It was a way of life for you being in your late 20s and doing this since you were very young. Your mamas called and you came waddling and sweating down those stairs. Any attempts of moving out are dismissed with a laugh and a face full of pancakes.

Your vision gets a load of your family and as expected they had their usual domineering gestures aimed at you. Two mothers and 6 sisters all of which are younger in their late teens and early 20s. Mamas helpers in feeding you beyond full. You sat down as your body jiggled for them. They loved it, you had to tolerate it.

“I…In feeling kinda light for today so…” they of course ignore your feeble attempts to stop what was about to happen as they stuff your face with food. Forks and foods plunged into your mouth as you couldn’t help but chew. Your pajamas tightening as it seemed that these women were counting on you bursting a button.

“Cmon sweetie. Eat up!” The two mamas spoke together stuffing two whole waffle bits into your mouth. You swallowed and just as they thought your pajama top ripped. The blue stripped clothing ripping to showcase your massive gut to the female family who gladly took this time to giggle and grab the pounds of fat. Mumbling cheerful yet smug remarks to your blushing face.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twoknownasJ (UN: twoknownasj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
twoknownasJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294241-Family-of-Femdom-feeders/cid/3436198-Good-morning-fatty