*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Part 3
  2. Part 2
  3. Part 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290261-The-SmallAdventures-of-a-ShrunkenBrother/cid/3394293-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2290261
Another one of my DeviantArt stories
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Part 3

    by: CrimsonDRAGO90
The washing machine had filled with water and Henry was running out of air and his lungs were burning as he tried to find a way out of the sealed machine, but before he could do much the world started spinning and Henry couldn't hold his breath anymore as he started to slip into unconsciousness. Henry awoke later to the sounds of the door being opened and he was blinded by light before making out the form of his sister as she was transferring all of the cloths to the dryer and Henry tried to yell for her but could barely muster a whimper from his extended period underwater and being bashed around. He felt the cloth he was on get grabbed by his sisters hands before being carelessly tossed into the dryer and getting more clothes to toss on top of him. Henry watched his sister start the dryer still unaware of his predicament and sobbed as he heard her pushing the buttons and knew that he was in for another rough ride before he started to spin and lose consciousness again.
Henry later awoke to his sister again grabbing clothes out of his torture chamber before he felt himself start to rise up with something and realized that he was trapped in the fibers of whatever he was stuck to and just hoped for the best as he was tossed into a basket wih other clean clothes. Henry couldn't even struggle with how beaten and bruised his body was from the spinning hell he was put through and tried to rest and pray that he would be found. His prayers would go unheard however as he hadn't noticed that June was wearing only a long t-shirt and a pair of slippers, and was going to need a clean outfit for the new day. June set her basket on her bed and started to go through it, separating and folding all of her clothes, while Brad was in the kitchen making them both coffee.
June had put all of her clothes away as Brad brought her up a cup of coffee for the morning and the two kissed and Brad walked out to watch tv in the living room while June got ready for their day. Henry meanwhile sat in complete darkness, still unaware what he was stuck to, but had regained his strength and was fighting to free himself. June grabbed out her outfit, a pair of tight jean shorts and crop top with a matching set of bra and panties. She set it on her bed and got out of her pajamas and started to slip on her clothes. Henry watched as he continued his struggles as his sister got ready, he knew that he would be a part of this outfit but wasn't sure what item he was attached to and just hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. His wishes would be ignored though as he saw himself get raised up and lowered down and knew immediately what he was stuck to as June slipped on the lacey blue panties and bra before putting on the rest of her outfit and heading downstairs to the living room with her boyfriend.
Henry was once again face to face with his sister's vagina and was glad that he was at least trapped on the panties instead of her pussy again, shuddering at the events of the night before. June sat next to Brad and the two watched tv for a bit before they decided to head out and get some food from somewhere. The two got into Junes car and drove off, unaware of the third wheel she had brought with.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrimsonDRAGO90 (UN: crayfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrimsonDRAGO90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290261-The-SmallAdventures-of-a-ShrunkenBrother/cid/3394293-Part-3