*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A rare sight indeed
  2. Ghostly Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/PBT4VGRQ3-A-rare-sight-indeed
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!
This choice: Stick around the main square. See who passes by.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A rare sight indeed

    by: Gorbash
While looking around trying to decide where to go first, X noticed a unique sight even for him: a female Feraligatr. X couldn't remember the last time he saw a female Feraligatr in person as most of them were male, the closest he could remember was that it was maybe 4-5 decades ago so she immediately caught his interest.

She was wearing what looked like black gym workout clothes consisting of a black sports bra and black joggers and had a green bag with her, probably containing a change of clothes and some wash stuff, she had quite a fair bit of muscle on her but what got X's attention the most was that her boobs were so big that they could barely stay in the sports bra she was wearing.

(Pic for reference: https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/4b/...)

X decided that he was going to go for her so he quickly possessed her when she was alone and quickly scanned her memories.

Her name was Valerie or Val for short and she was a personal trainer at the nearby gym that she worked at. She used to be a part of the guild before she was forced to retire because of a bad injury she got on one mission but she decided to become a trainer for new rookies who wanted to join the guild or start their own rescue teams. Her temperament during her training sessions was so kind and motherly, always encouraging others to work harder and push beyond their limits, that she earned the nickname "Mamagatr" which did embarrass her a little, and she had a new client waiting to meet her there.

Val opened her eyes and looked down at her new boobs. She smirked and moved her hands up to them and gave them a small squeeze, sending small bolts of pleasure down her spine. She then stopped before she could go further, chuckling to herself: "Not now Val, there'll be time for that later, we gotta get to the gym to meet that new client."

Val then leaned down, feeling how heavy her new breasts were, grabbed her bag and started to go to the gym.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Meeting the new client

*Noteb*
2. Someone who knows Val crosses her path

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gorbash (UN: gorbash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aurora has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/PBT4VGRQ3-A-rare-sight-indeed