*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/UYC6BSXYH-miss-the-bus-have-to-ask-mom-for-a-ride-to-sch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: miss the bus, have to ask mom for a ride to school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

miss the bus, have to ask mom for a ride to sch...

    by: Jr.Freak
“Crap” David groaned, as he watched his school bus pull out of his family drive way and make the unnecessary long drive to the all-girls Highschool. David slid the palm of his hand over his face, hoping all of this was just a dream, but like always his life remained an ever waking nightmare. David pulled his bag over his shoulder and reluctantly went back inside his home, stepping through the door as one of the mansions servants held it open for him.

“Late again master David,” Hannah asked as she trailed behind David, following him back towards the mansions dinning hall

“Obviously, but I think that bus driver has it out for me. As soon as I was out the door she began pulling away from the house” David complained, as he neared the large double doors to the dinning room and struggled to push it open. David pushed as hard as he, using what little muscle he had, but eventually he had to give up.

Just like every other man on earth, David had the strength of a frail bodied ten years old, with a height to match. Standing close to 4’6, and weighing only 85 lbs, struggled with the larger things in life. Outside the mansion he could get away with most things, but in his mothers castle everything was either to heavy or tall for David to handle. That’s why Hannah was always beside him, the towering maid was always there to help David, which he appreciated, but just once in his life David wish he could open a door by himself.

“Allow me, master” the black hair giantess said as she merely pushed on the door, effortlessly showing off her strength. David thanked Hannah as he stepped into the massive room and was greeted by the familiar sight of three women gorging down on food as if it were their last meal. Gabrielle and Bryanna were eating a wide variety of foods, from eggs to crepes, while drinking an entire gallon of milk and juice. The twins saw David entering the hall, both smiling at him as they ate, and wondering why he wasn’t at school.

When questioned, David explained what had happened and how he planned on asking their mother for a ride to school. Gabrielle cringed “Better keep away from mom little bro” David hated being called that. “Why? Did something happen at work…again?”

“No,” Bryanna said between bites, “it’s much worse. She got stood up, again?”

David felt his stomach bottom out from hearing that. “Oh dear, that’s never good, and look she’s eating Vincent French toast” Hannah said, pointing out one of Lady Alexandra’s favorite sad dishes. David knew that whenever his mother began eating the heavily sugared morning dessert, there was trouble on the horizon, and that always meant trouble for him. Not the kind of trouble that meant David was going to be punished, rather it was a kind of punishment that led him to being smothered and crushed by his mother, who began seeing him as her baby boy instead of her 18 year old son. David looked at his home and couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. Ever since her deadbeat of a husband walked out on her, leaving her to raise David by herself, Alex has been on the hunt to find the most perfect man. But all attempts of finding love failed, leaving the brown hair CEO heartbroken and more kids.

“If I were you, I would avoid mom for the day and just walk to school” Bryanna whispered.

“But that would take me forever, and I can’t afford to be late again or I’m going to get in trouble with my coach,” David whispered as he watched his mother devour an entire plate of pastries in less than a minute.

“Well little brother you’ve got two choices then, you either ask mom for a ride and risk being smothered by her, or pissing off your wrestling coach again, better choose wisely” Gabrielle said as dread crept into David’s mind.

You have the following choices:

1. Ask mom for a ride…

*Noteb*
2. Or walk…

*Noteb*
3. OR….

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jr.Freak (UN: jermor19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/UYC6BSXYH-miss-the-bus-have-to-ask-mom-for-a-ride-to-sch