*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286917-A-Swap-to-Remember/cid/3363536-He-tries-to-get-to-Jays-dorm-still
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286917
A young man is cursed to swap something with a random woman in his life.
This choice: He tries to get to Jay's dorm still.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He tries to get to Jay's dorm still.

    by: 5dollars

“Oh this is not fucking cool! I’m a fucking kid!” He said in his high pitched voice. The world now seemed so much larger than it did previously and much scarier. He had to get to Jay’s and fix this somehow!

Ethan walked towards his car, but then a realization hit him. Would he even be able to drive? He peeped inside to see a few pillow’s stacked up on the drivers seat, as well as a pair of sandals tied to a foam brick.

Nope.

——-

After an embarrassing 30 minutes of riding in the bus, Ethan finally got to his college campus. The whole ride, he felt like he was actually 10 years old again, getting jostled around by his now much taller fellow passengers. The strangest thing though, was that everyone still treated him like he was still normal, like he was still a normal, college aged dude.

He made his way to the dorms, as fast as his little legs could carry him. Luckily, he ran into Jay just leaving the building.

Jay was an Indian American goth girl, a phase that started the moment she had left home. From the few times Ethan had spoken to her, she always came off as a little weird, but he felt like she just had a rather unique way of looking at the world. As he walked up to her, she looked at him with a sort of bored curiosity. As he came up to her, he found it bizarre that he was now the short one in their conversation.

“Sup Ethan. You look different.” She said in her usual dry tone.

“You can tell? Oh thank god.” He said, relieved that someone finally could tell something was wrong with him.

“Yeah.You got your nails done, right?” She continued. Ethan’s hopes fell, as he realized she couldn’t tell either.
“Err, yes. I mean no. Look, I need your help.”

“Sure. Sup?”

“Okay, so bear with me…”

Ethan then explained everything that happened with the ring, and the following swap that occured.

“So…you’re not supposed to be short?”

“Dude, I’m a 20 year old grown ass man, I should not look like a little girl half my age. Doesn’t that strike you as weird?!”

She shrugged. “Eh.”

Ethan slapped his face with his hand. “Look, can you help me or not? I figured you know a lot about magic weird stuff, so you’re my only lead on getting back to normal.”

She looked down at him, scanning him with her mysterious, dark eyes for a moment, trying to see if this was worth her time or not.

“Have you tried taking it off?“

Ethan stared at her. “Have I what?”

Jay raised an eyebrow, repeating her question. “Have you tried taking it off?”. Ethan’s little face turned red. Of all the things…why didn’t he think of that?!

“Ethan, you put on a cursed magic ring, and your first instinct wasn’t to take it off? That’s so dumb. Here, let me take a look.” Jay grabbed Ethan’s dainty little hand, and attempted to pry the ring off.

The moment her hands touched the ring, Ethan suddenly felt a surge of pain emanate from the ring, causing him to yell out in pain. The pair were suddenly blinded by a burst of light coming out of the ring.

***

A moment later, Ethan’s eyes flew open. Looking around, he saw…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 5dollars (UN: 5dollars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286917-A-Swap-to-Remember/cid/3363536-He-tries-to-get-to-Jays-dorm-still