*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His Sister, Emily Summers
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286917-A-Swap-to-Remember/cid/3362209-His-Sister-Emily-Summers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286917
A young man is cursed to swap something with a random woman in his life.
This choice: His Sister, Emily Summers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His Sister, Emily Summers

    by: 5dollars
…his sister Emily. She was supposed to have taken him to a movie tonight, one the both of them had been excited for for a while but canceled at the last minute. She had gotten so busy with school and dating, she always tried to make an effort to hang out with him. But now he felt like he barely saw her.

All of a sudden,Ethan heard a loud booming voice ring through the darkness of his mind.

“ETHAN SUMMERS. YOU SEEK TO GAIN UNDERSTANDING OF THE ONE KNOWN AS EMILY SUMMERS.”

“What? I guess I’d like to see my sister more often but…what is this? Where am I? Who-“ Ignoring his questions, the voice continued.

“ETHAN SUMMERS, CHOOSE YOUR METHOD OF UNDERSTANDING. YOU MAY CHOOSE BETWEEN THE PATH OF THE BODY, THE PATH OF THE MIND, THE PATH OF THE CLOTH AND THE PATH OF LIFE. CHOOSE NOW BEFORE IT IS CHOSEN FOR YOU.”

Ethan suddenly saw four brightly colored doors appear out from the darkness, each with a symbol carved on to the frame. The first was a red colored door, with the outline of a human body. The second, a yellow colored door, with a carving of a brain. The third door was green, and appeared to have a shirt and pants carved upon it. The last door was a dark blue color, and remained blank.

Figuring he had no choice but to go through one of the doors, Ethan chose…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 5dollars (UN: 5dollars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286917-A-Swap-to-Remember/cid/3362209-His-Sister-Emily-Summers