*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319727-Amy-has-you-ask-a-group-of-girls-if-you-could-l
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282456
His sister Amy has been domineering Stan with her feet and his friends free him
This choice: Amy has you ask a group of girls if you could lick their feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Amy has you ask a group of girls if you could l...

    by: Ralph75
Amy already has humiliated you in front of these girls, so you might as well do it. You say, "Princesses, may I please lick your feet?"

They start laughing and one of them, Jessie, says, "Sure, footboy. If it'll please you." Jessie sits down and you start licking her feet and sucking her toes. She says, "He looks like he's really enjoying that. I thought you were somehow forcing him, but he seems to really love it."


You think you fooled her. Another girl, Lisa, changes places and you worship her feet. Lisa says, "This really feels good. A few of my friends have boyfriends with foot fetishes. He seems good. It looks like he's getting a hard-on. He really loves it."

When it was the last girl, Kelly, says, "Before I take my turn, I have a special request. My boyfriend was cheating on me so I dumped him. I need to take my anger out on someone so I can get over it. Can I kick him in the balls?" You know Amy will be thrilled over that. What about you?

You rebel over that; You are submissive and accept

You have the following choices:

1. You rebel over that

*Noteb*
2. You are submissive and accept

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319727-Amy-has-you-ask-a-group-of-girls-if-you-could-l