*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 15-year-old Jesse
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319037-15-year-old-Jesse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282456
His sister Amy has been domineering Stan with her feet and his friends free him
This choice: 15-year-old Jesse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

15-year-old Jesse

    by: Ralph75

It was a nice day out, and the beach did sound like fun. Plus, even if she did want to humiliate you, she wasn't going to waste an entire day at the beach just to torture you, would she? That's too far out of the way just to torture you. Meanwhile, who knows how bad Karen's feet would be?

"Let's go to the beach." Hopefully, you could at least find some enjoyment out of this.

"Sweet. Okay then bro, go get your swimsuit. I promise you'll have fun." You get up and run to your room. You consider just locking the door and hiding away, but decide against it since you would have to leave at some point during the week, and when you did, she wouldn't let you escape and would make things much worse for you. So you instead grab your swimsuit and head back downstairs.

****

The two of you arrive at the beach, you in a pair of brown swim trunks and Amy in a blue two-piece bikini with the words "Kiss here" stitched on the back of the bottom, she even had her toenails painted sky blue. You both lay out your towels in a crowded area. She sits down on hers for what you guess to be sunbathing. Meanwhile, you plan to head down to the water and start to head down.

"Hold up bro." You stop and turn around and see her holding a bottle. "Mind helping me oil up?" You knew that wasn't a suggestion and you had no choice.

"Sure, Amy." You walk over and cup your hands, letting her pour oil into your hands.

"Can you get my feet for me?" You nod and kneel down in front of her and start to rub to oil on while she got the rest of her. This wasn't that bad. Sure, you were still rubbing your sister's feet in public, but it isn't that humiliating. To everyone else, it could just look like you were being a good brother.

Once you finished, you tell her that you're done. "Thanks bro. Now then, ..

You have the following choices:

1. Lick my feet clean

*Noteb*
2. Suck my toes

*Noteb*
3. Other 1

*Noteb*
4. Other 2

*Noteb*
5. Other 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319037-15-year-old-Jesse