*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. High school senior Julie
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319029-High-school-senior-Julie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282456
His sister Amy has been domineering Stan with her feet and his friends free him
This choice: High school senior Julie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

High school senior Julie

    by: Ralph75

You see a few girls from your high school and that is embarrassing The girls wanted you to remove your boxers. You didn't want to do it, so you hesitate, and Amy pulls them down.

Julie says, "I went on a date with him once. I was wondering why he never called for a second date. I see now that I would never be happy with him. Can you put them back on?" Many girls say something similar,.

Amy pulls them back up, and she says, "Ok, Stan. Tell them how much you are looking forward to worshiping their feet."

You know you have no choice, and you say, "I am glad to be worshiping your beautiful feet."

Julie says, "Come and do me first, and I'll forgive you for not calling be back. Crawl over here and beg me to let you worship my feet."

You get down on your hands and crawl over to her and say, "Please, Princess Julie, please let me worship your lovely feet."

Julie says, "I walked over here in sneakers and no socks so they should be nice and stinky. Remove my sneakers."

You untie the shoes. They do smell, but you know you are a slave; and say, "They smell great." and kiss the tops of her feet.

She says, "I do care for him. He is cute. Lick my soles." As you are licking the sole and sucking the toes of her right foot she rubs your cheek with her left foot tenderly. After a bit, she wipes the sweat on her feet on your cheek. You are enjoying this and you switch feet. She adds, "His dick wouldn't be any good, but his tongue is very useful."

Use a strap-on. The next girl

You have the following choices:

1. Use a strapon.

*Noteb*
2. The next girl

*Noteb*
3. Pee in his mouth

*Noteb*
4. Spank Him

*Noteb*
5. Give everyone foot worship

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319029-High-school-senior-Julie