*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3382833-Tricked-into-being-a-bimbo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2281476
in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)
This choice: Option 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tricked into being a bimbo

    by: Joe
“If you want to be wanted by men, just take this. It’s like magic!”

Kate could not deny that. She was only of average looks, and all of the cute boys chose all of the really cute girls. So, Kate had to grab the box from the shelf. It was in the back of the store, but she didn’t mind. Kate bought the box, and the person working the register gave her a side eye. Kate didn’t mind that either.

She took home the kit, and saw a lot of instructions, fine print, and other words. She followed most off the instructions, taking the pill in warm water, then eating a small meal afterwards. She then threw away the box and everything that came with it. Now, it was awaiting game. The instructions said it would take a day for the pill to start taking action, so Kate decided to go to sleep.

The next day, Kate woke up in her underwear, as usual. Only today, they felt a lot tighter. She looks down and sees that her bra and panties are stretched and almost broken. Her tits are so large. She got up and took off her underwear, and noticed that her ass was large too. Kate moved to the mirror and gasped at her self. Her tits were probably j-cup, and her ass was the largest she had ever seen. He legs were finely tuned, and then she saw her face.

She had golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and round, plush lips. She was probably 5’3, and the hottest girl she had ever seen. Kate also felt like masturbating. She had a hard sex drive now. She quickly started to rub herself and moan. Kate stopped, and realized that the pill had done this. She still had only just turned 18, and still had to go to school.

Kate quickly got the box and instructions out of the trash and read it.

“Warning: This treatment may cause serious problems. Do not take if pregnant.

Upon taking this treatment, one’s assets will begin to grow. Their physical appearance will change in one day, but their mental change will take longer. Whoever takes this will start to grow very dumb, and start to become a true bimbo. Eventually, you will not be capable of thinking of anything over than sex, pleasing your master, or their commands. (It does not have to be a master, just whoever is giving one an order). For some, masters may only be male, only be female, or both. (Following the master’s order come with the physical change, thought pleasing them may take longer).

Side effects include: intense masturbating, clothes ripping, many eyes catching you, many comments on you, and the undeniable urge to please the alpha.

Please consult a doctor or pharmacist for any questions, or email us at ShadyFakeEmail@email.com. Thank you.”

Kate was in shock, but then heard a knock on the door.

“Hey Kate, I just bought groceries for you.” Her friend said through the door.

“Wait, wait, wait, stop!” Kate yelled at her.

“Kate, what’s the matter? Calm down, Kate, you have to”

Kate was still very anxious and worried. “Just stop! Don’t say anything. Don’t come in!”

“Kate, open the door. It’s cold out here.”

“No! I will not listen to you!”

It was then that Kate realized she was not following orders. She was one of those who could only listen to males.

“Kate, what’s wrong with you?!”

Kate slowly went to the door and opened it, after putting on some loose clothes, which now seemed awfully tight.

The door opened, and the friend screamed.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KATE!”

The friend runs away, and Kate decides to get ready for school.


Does Kate:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: joejoke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3382833-Tricked-into-being-a-bimbo