*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bimbo Quiz...
  2. Something else....
  3. a group of people
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3313755-Bimbo-Quiz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2281476
in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)
This choice: yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bimbo Quiz...

    by: Mr. George
Jack Slims strutted proudly across the studio. His brilliantly white teeth flashing in the studio lighting. The studio walls covered with the pictures of previous contestants, winners and losers.

As he walked past the contestants. Each enclosed in an isolation booth to amp up the tension, and keep them unaware of the successes and failures. The scoreboard above them was naturally visible to the studio audience. The booths were arrayed in a slight curve to allow the cameras to pan across them. But, the angle oblique enough that none of them could compare bodies, and judge their relative performance.

"Shall we welcome our contestants?" Jack asked the audience. They rose to their feet, hooting, clapping and stamping their feet enthusiastically. As they settled back down, he walked to the start of the line.

"First we have Scott Walker, who was tired of working in retail, and looking for a fresh start." He turned to the booth, "Can you hear me in there?" He gave a thumbs up, "Yeah... yeah, I can hear you."

Jack walked to the next booth, the contestant startled to see him there.

"This is James 'Jamie' Somners, who's just had some poor results in his exams, and is looking to leave that career path behind for a different one." Jamie gave a thumbs up.

"You can hear me, then?" Jamie nodded, "Hi, Jack."

"Now, no throwing the competition..." Jack warned, the sound of Jamie's laughter and dismissive wave.

He walked to the next booth. "Here we have, Mark Pasture. It says he's here for the win... the prospect of the cash prize, rather than the alternative.

"Can you hear me, Mark?"

"Yup, Jack, I can hear you."

"You're here for the money, and not the titties?"

Mark smiled and nodded, "Titties are nice, but I don't want to carry my own. Besides, once I win, I suspect I'll share a bond with some lovelies who'll want to experience everything they've won."

He was smiling and leering at the prospect. "Well, let's hope we're not calling you Marcie by the end of the show."

Jack strode on, as Mark's face collapsed.

The final contestant was Matthew Waterhouse. His marriage had just imploded, and he was moving on.

"Well, hello Matthew. Would you prefer the cash prize, or the bimbo boost."

"Either Jack... Either, both would stick it to my Ex!"

- - - - -

The introductions complete, he strode the centre of the studio, facing the contestants.

"If you can all test your buzzers."

The lights went on above each booth. With a nod from Jack they were extinguished.

"Okay, the first round is just a simple quiz. I'll read out the questions, and you buzz once you know the answer. Buzzing in will lock out your rivals, but you will be penalised if you fail to answer."

"As you know Round Two will have you play against one another. Round Three will be a head-to-head, with the winner receiving the cash, and the runner-up their personal bimbofication."

"Alright, everyone." Jack smirked, "Ready... five... four... three... two... one."

The nanites were added to each chamber. Currently inert but giving each booth a faint grey tinge. As always there was a moment of holding breath, before they were fully infused into each contestants cells.

The camera panned over each of their faces. A variety of expressions clear on each. But, the realisation that this was happening was on each face. They all leaned forward as one, to hunch over their buzzers.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3313755-Bimbo-Quiz