*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3327171-Get-help-from-Victoria
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LBreau
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2279577
Olivia spent her entire life making fun of tinies until one day she becomes a tiny.
This choice: Get help from Victoria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get help from Victoria

    by: LBreau
Despite how ditzy Victoria can be she still felt like the right person to talk to since she understood tinies better than everyone else in your family. Maybe she could help you figure out how to reform quickly. It's an everyday task for tinies, but you could use some help figuring out how that works exactly.

Carefully climbing down the bed making sure not to squish yourself, you make it to the ground and begin your track down the hall and into her room. Thankfully it's early enough in the morning that no one's up yet allowing you to run straight to her with no worries of anyone accidentally stepping on you. Arriving at her room you see that it's not closed shut, but you'll need to push it for you to actually get in the room. putting both hands on the door you noticed how hard it was to move (you're not going to enjoy being this small for any longer than you have to). getting into her room you notice her sprawled out on her bed wearing nothing but her birthday suit and her blanket half on the floor.

You could try climbing up the blanket since it's the fastest way to her face, but the risk of getting crushed is really high.

She has a nightstand with a flower pattern that should allow you to climb all the way up right next to her bed. It'll be a safer way to get to her head, but it'll take much longer. She is rather inconsistent about setting her alarm so you will have to be careful about being near the alarm. Once on top, it should be a quick jump and a straight shot to her face.

There's her desk which would take the longest climb. This should be the safest option, but the least likely to be spotted, and can leave you stranded on the desk. There's a chair you could climb to get ontop faster, however, if something goes wrong it could spell disaster for you.

You have the following choices:

1. Climb the bed

*Noteb*
2. Climb the nightstand

*Noteb*
3. Climb the desk itself to get ontop

*Noteb*
4. Climb the chair to get ontop of the desk

5. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LBreau (UN: logan123456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LBreau has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3327171-Get-help-from-Victoria