*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some Rugged Faces
  2. Some pretty faces
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278593-The-Girls-of-0b-City/cid/3289855-Some-Rugged-Faces
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2278593
In the future of 2375, some women find keeping their waistlines intact rather difficult
This choice: More options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some Rugged Faces

    by: caker19
Scarlet O'Riordan

Age:29
Occupation: Enforcer
Weight: 152lbs
Looks: Lean, with defined muscles and a tall frame. Her hair is red, like her name, having had it genetically engineered to a colour that wouldn't naturally occur. The highlights in it change in accordance to the ambient temperature, a mod that cost a decent chunk of her paycheck in a back alley. Her left arm Is artificial, a result of her occupation, and she switches between a heavy duty model for work and a sleek one for social.

Bio: Growing jaded with the corporate influence on the justice system, she constantly walks the line between doing her job, and doing what she believes is right. Sometimes, this involves slacking and snacking, especially when her locale is populated by the poor and downtrodden.

Sasha Abioye

Age: 32
Occupation: Black market cyberware dealer
Weight: 211lbs
Looks: Dark skin with white and red tattoos around her eyes like crow's wings. Somewhat short, with a developing belly and generous breasts.

Bio: Sasha, better known as Vulture to her clients, makes a name for herself selling stolen chrome to those who can't afford to go to registered merchants. Her team of goons, assisted by salvaged Enforcer androids, raid supplies going to the bigger cities, and contract doctors who are blacklisted by above ground hospitals to install the chrome. Despite her cuthroat attitude, those she sells to, and the people that work for her see her in a good light for her work in bringing tech to the needy. Even if sometimes people show up dead near her warehouse. Recently, with an expanded team, she's been reaping the rewards of her business.

Dana Stingray

Age: 24
Occupation: Private Investigator
Weight: 199lbs
Looks: Short hair, black as night, with a hefty booty and thick thighs.

Bio: Dana set herself up as a P.I. as soon as she left compulsory education, and became something of a prodigy at it. Her unassuming features, coupled with a willingness to stake out in the grimiest parts of the city, left her with a long list of satisfied clients. In contrast to her dirty line of work, she likes to own nice, clean outfits for meeting clients and friends. Her bottom-heavy physique is usually straining some tight miniskirt at the local bars, and she has a collection of faux leather jackets for her smokes in the rain. She's desperate not to break 200lbs, but her latest job, keeping an eye on a new resident for a mystery client with very deep pockets might push her over the edge.

You have the following choices:

1. Scarlet O'Riordan

2. Sasha Abioye

3. Dana Stingray

4. More choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caker19 (UN: caker19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheWingMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278593-The-Girls-of-0b-City/cid/3289855-Some-Rugged-Faces