*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277815-Giantess-Terror/cid/3307698-Melissa-moved-to-the-kitchen
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2277815
Unaware and Aware giantess causing the demise of tiny people! 500 GP for good ads
This choice: Melissa moved to the kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Melissa moved to the kitchen

    by: thbwcm
A grumble from the depths of her stomach moved Melissa's body almost automatically to the kitchen. Her eating habits were always impressive, despite her body being almost sculptural, she always liked to stuff herself up when eating, enjoying how bloated her belly might get after her feats... "I could just eat up a child of mine!" she normally would say, something that wasn't very funny to hear from your mom when you are literally bite size.

As he saw his mother entering the kitchen, Jack praised that she would stop and seat down soon so this awful trip as her leg's hostage would end. Once she was finally standing still, he would climb up her body, get to her ear and scream as loud as he could, finally getting the help he needed.

A tasty smell coming from the kitchen tickled the woman's nose, making her mouth water and her digestive system vibrate even louder, so loud that even Jack was able to feel it. Someone was cooking something delicious! It smelled like... pasta! As Melissa looked at the figure in the oven, she realized it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her daughter Lucy

*Noteb*
2. Her sister Daphine

*Noteb*
3. Her daughter Janet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277815-Giantess-Terror/cid/3307698-Melissa-moved-to-the-kitchen