*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Men in Misery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277392-Macro-MiddleAged-Men-Mayhem/cid/3279985-Men-in-Misery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2277392
Angry bitter men get a BIG 2nd chance to be at their "prime"
Chapter #1

Men in Misery

    by: Joe
Here are the men we follow to see where they are in life, how their lives suck, and what will drive them to become giant rampaging monster men to the world that wronged them

1. Name: Daryl Thomas
Age: 39
Race: Black
Weight: 300 lb Height: 5'10
Status: Married, no children.
Story: Daryl was promising and brilliant engineer at a company... until they let him go due to budget cuts, all the while taking his ideas with no credit or compensation, as well as barring him from working anywhere that can be a competition to them. He now stuck at home, angrily mad. His wife seems to be having affair with someone else. He is currently working a "vent" project to help him "deal" with his stress.

2. Name: Mike O'Donnel
Age: 35
Race: White
Weight: 280 lb Height: 5'5
Status: Single
Story: Mike was always a fantasy geek, and his passions lead him to be a writer. Though his stories are mostly about some big oversize men getting powerful and just grows huge endlessly. Despite submitting his work to many MANY publishers, he got rejected by all of them. Everyone tells him to at least TRY to write something else, but growing powerful men is ALL Mike is geared towards... and one day: he finds his fictional stories might become nonfiction....

3. Name: Trevor Michel
Age: 32
Race: White
Weight: 250lb Height 6
Status: Single
Story: Trevor is a naturally honed athlete turn instructor for rich people... unfortunately: despite having rich clients, they do not pay him enough. He is either a boy toy to women, or just a subject of ridicule/torture by fat older men who half-ass on their work out. Trevor dreamed of being a massive bodybuilder but gave it up for this job. He gets a rush when he is in the "zone"

4. Name: Jonathan Wong
Age: 40
Race: Asian Cacusaion
Weight: 300 lb Height 6
Status Married (on the verge of divorce)
Story: Jonathan was the high-school jock, big man on campus... but after college: he ended up back in his old High School as a teacher, being both for science and PE. The kids have NO respect for him, same goes for the faculty he works with. The desk job had turned his macho jock body into a fatso dad bod. He is on the verge of a VERY one sided divorce from his wife. He is stressing out mad and is about to take it out on ANYONE or ANYTHING. He is very ego driven, think the world should revolve around him! And very soon, it just MIGHT be.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: silverzeo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277392-Macro-MiddleAged-Men-Mayhem/cid/3279985-Men-in-Misery