*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. History
  2. School... *Sigh*
  3. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3334336-History
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2275816
You end up transferred to a new school, full of giant, bubble bootied, gassy monster girls
This choice: History  •  Go Back...
Cece held her stomach discretely as walked through the entrance to the school, thinking back to her itinerary.
"It appears we have history my Lord!" Cece exclaims, a faint whimper of gas escaping her, like a slow winding river following the two.
Jeff tried to ignore the smell as he dismounted Cece, walking alongside her through the school to their first class.
All throughout the walk there however, Cece was giving Jeff such strange looks, a curious glint in her eye, which soon caused her to quickly look away and blush.
After a few minutes of climbing the large winding steps of st titania academy, the history classroom was mere steps away.
Cece pondered outside, stopping for a while.
Jeff looked at her in confusion, "are you tired Cece? I've seen you race up steps twice as fast and barely break a sweat!"
"O-oh, it's...ummm..." Cece stuttered as she made sense of her thoughts, but before she could give a definite answer they were pulled inside.
The history teacher was certainly a odd creature, a rather long tailed lamia, with swirling blue lines winding across her petal white scales from the tip of her tail up to her waist, her hair was silver to match, while her eyes danced with a lamias neverending hunger, and a little hypnotic power to boot.
This was miss Irhos, an eccentric grand lamia from a colder region, who lived and breathed history, despite her relatively young age for a teacher.
Miss irhos pulled the two inside, using her elongated tail to practically throw them to their desks.
"No tardiness in my classroom students! You have an exciting day ahead of you!"
She had always been admired by the students, as she was near young enough to be their age, and her form was emmaculate, from her tail to her plump yet firm breasts.
"I trust you two will not be late again? Or I might just have to throw you in the dungeon! Speaking of dungeons..."
Miss Irhos went off on her usual tirade of knowledge, going on about anything and everything that could have happened, and while some students were entertained by her speaking, most were tuned out, staring at her tail or doodling.
Cece in particular was restless, she had missed a chance to tell him...
The lesson soon drummed out it's boredom, with miss Irhose giving a presentation on how to make a guillotine and how it was used, yet, as she and the class enjoyed their lesson, slight slips of gas left her ass, the smell foul yet intoxicating~
By the hour point break in the middle of the lecture, Cece had enough of waiting around, and made a paper airplane to throw at Jeff, which landed on his desk inconspicuously and with the grace of a trained pilot.
Jeff stared at the plane for a while, before working up the courage to open it.
It read "meet me outside, say you need the bathroom! -Cece"
She had even written it in cursive! Could he delice such an offer? Looking over at her she was clearly desperate for something, yet the action in the class was certainly....warming up~ and miss Irhos seemed extra energetic with her tail today!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brandenburg Quentin the 3rd (UN: hiimkevin12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3334336-History