*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deadpool’s perspective
  2. Venom sets his sights
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266438-Deadpools-perspective
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275811
A Venom Vore story. You know, sum real gay shit.
This choice: Deadpool’s perspective  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Deadpool’s perspective

    by: Joebob777
The two thrust at each other atop Central Park tower, hips and lips collided until Deadpool blew his load right down spideys throat. “You know, if you weren’t so good at beating up bad guys, you should’ve done this full time,” deadpool sighed as he pulled his wet throbbing cock out of Spider-Mans throat, Spider-Man swallowed the hot jizz left in his mouth. “Yah, that is just such a shame.” He retorted, as he was about to stand up deadpool put his hand on his shoulders.” Wait I have a surprise for you!” Peter shot a look at him. “And what’s tha-.” As one final warm, sticky splooge shot right into his eye. “Aahh! You asshole!” Spider-Man shouted, Deadpool grasped his thick dripping cock and shook it. “Oh, you think that’s bad, then your gonna hate what I got in store for your ass!” Spider-Man leaped back. “Nope, sorry got bad guys to fight.” “Oh come on, my balls are still full!” His cries for satisfaction fell on deaf ears as Spider-Man swung away Deadpool was once again left alone. “Well if you want something done right you do it yourself.” Deadpool sighed, he considered cutting off his own head off and giving himself a blowjob but that would be a bit messy. Instead he settled for a quick, easy, elegant, handjob. He gripped his warm dripping cock, both his leather gloves caressing his throbbing shaft, he pulled back his foreskin and slid it forward. “Well doesn’t this just bring me back.” He said as his hands slid back and forth, Spider-Man’s saliva was a nice lube, warm sticky and full of fond memories, he continued to beat his meat as he felt a thud right behind.” Hmm, someone just made a dramatic landing, but if you think that’ll stop me you’d be mistaken.” Deadpool continued to jerk off as the the intruder pause for a second.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The intruder very rudely swallows him

*Noteb*
2. The intruder very rudely sticks a cock up his ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joebob777 (UN: joebob777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joebob777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266438-Deadpools-perspective