*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3252103-Caught-by-a-Snake
by Kugos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2273648
In a mythical land a little fairy can grow or shrink themselves or anyone they meet
This choice: Make your way deep in the forest looking for some beasty creatures  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Caught by a Snake

    by: Kugos
You fly around the trees, just like when gathering more materials for yourself. Usually you search for plants or beasts, and have to hide until you know its clear to go for a sample, but now that you have your own special brews, you're able to fight back if need to. Also the chance you can enjoy some of the more excitable creatures that you've seen. Just flying around in a straight path isn't too exciting however, so you instead just start hopping from branch to branch. Still not much to see, you feel usually by now you'd have found something, even by accident, but today it's just quiet with the sounds of bugs around and birds up high. Even a bird coming at you would be something, you're getting annoyed by how boring the explorations going.

You hover on down to the forest floor, without anything happening you pull out a bottle of your growth potion. If no one's here anyway you might as well play around. Grow bigger than the trees and start picking them up like sticks, just anything for you. While attempting to uncork the bottle, you hear leaves rustling. At first from a distance then quickly a pace picks up as a shadow rises over you. A lamia, snake woman, her tail wrapping all around behind her. Just the tail's height enough to topple you over, but her body flies above as she stands up above you looking down. Her chest exposed and blocking most of her face to you. She lowers down to look at you, and grabs you in her hand.

"Oooh, out exploring little lady?" she speaks to you, your eyes lock on her fangs as she speaks "Aren't you afraid of being a snack to a hungry predator way out here?" With the growth bottle in hand still, you rub your fingers on it at the ready in case of emergency needing to be used.

"Nah, I can handle any sort of threat, trust me." you boast confidently, while being held tightly between her massive fingers.

"Really? Any threat?" you see her large red tongue leave that mouth, slipping past the fangs, going slow enough to be dramatic as it glides up your body in a long lick. The slick muscle, covering your top and pushing your face around as it flicks off of it. Leaving you in a covering of her slimy saliva. "Mm, you know you're quite a tasty little fairy, as long as you're not scared then I guess there's no real harm in helping myself. You can fight back after all." You're brought closer to her mouth, the tongue trailing out, feeling you again before starting to take you in. When her grip releases you to go into the snake's wet cave, you get your now free arm ready, uncorking the growth potion you dump it out on-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kugos (UN: shokugo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kugos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3252103-Caught-by-a-Snake