*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh hated rival?
  2. Think on your feet!
  3. 1 inch tall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3347002-Oh-hated-rival
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265565
You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!
This choice: A pair of bare, 4 toed paws (Gadget)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Oh hated rival?

    by: punkachu
Ok before we continue with this storyline, we must make one thing clear. For as you, or rather as MC, stands beneath a desk, while the person at this school he dislikes the most (in this storyline anyway) closes in, we must determine the...reliability of MC's internal narrator.

For you see, it is entirely possible that MC has, through a variety of reasons, misrepresented Ms.Hackwrench as we went along.

It is possible that through Jealousy at Hackwrench's own abilities to be able to keep up with them, having never met someone with the same level of technical skill as them before, MC became convinced that she must be cheating him. In this case its entirely possible that Gadget is a completely reasonable girl unaware of MC's belief of such.

It is also possible that through Miscommunication that MC has come to his conclusions on Gadget and vice-versa. Perhaps both, completely coincidentally, began similar projects early on during their time at ACME University and now believe the other has stolen research from them! In which case, while a decent person and unlikely to hurt them, Gadget would not be MC's Biggest fan.

And lastly, it is possible, but highly improbable, that MC has been correct this whole time and Gadget is a Plagiarist who stole his work. As the mouse-girl closes in on the Size-ray, I will allow you, dear reader, to come to conclusions on your own

You have the following choices:

1. Jealousy

*Noteb*
2. Miscommunication

*Noteb*
3. Plagiarist

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3347002-Oh-hated-rival