*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. Lets Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264272-The-Changing/cid/3168587-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2264272
A Change is in the air and you dont know it yet
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male

    by: tsuku91
Lets get started with your family. it is just your mother and two sisters. several years ago your father met a tragic end when a drunk driver hit his car and totaled it. you are the oldest of the three surviving kids. the second oldest is your twin sister Morgan. she is a pretty Brunette who likes to party. she is semi tall standing at 5'6 with a rounding face and middle due to her partying. she tends to attracted all sorts of guys due to her getting your mother genes in the upstairs department. your youngest sister Irina is shy and reclusive, she is still rather small in height only standing 5'1 and she is still getting used to her new changing body due to the fun times of being a teen. she love her long Brunette hair and playing her video games, one of the few things you guy get along with. and finally your lovely mother. by looking at her you never would have known that she had three kids. not looking her age is a family trait or so she says. although in the last three years sense your fathers passing she has had a lot harder time. she is no longer the thin athletic women she used to be. all of the stress that she has, has taken there toll of her figure making her a heavy and beautiful red headed women.

Second What kind of changes are going to happen to you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gender

*Noteb*
2. Age

*Noteb*
3. Weight

*Noteb*
4. Combo

5. Other Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tsuku91 (UN: tsuku91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tsuku91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264272-The-Changing/cid/3168587-Male