*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. A Fairy
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138926-Male
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #2261313
All humans were shrunk by elf’s and are now at the mercy of other races of this world.
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Male

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
Your Name is Saleem. Late afternoon you are sitting inside inside your large villa. your house is one of wealth, being higher in a redwood tree, with multiple rooms and many studies. But one room in particular is special to you, your human slave room of course. "damn, its been a very long day of work at the college, i feel like i need to release a bit of stress right now, and i have the perfect little toy to use for that". You walk down your hallway and stop at a door labeled "release room". You slowly open the door to see almost 30 shrunken humans, all about the size of your hand, either tied up and kept in jars, hooked up to the walls like trophies, or blindfolded and laid out on the table. "ah, i almost forgot, i have a new one that hasn't seen the room yet" and with that you walk to a shelf and uncover a jar to see a scared naked human of female sex, she seems to be pretty skinny, even for human standards, showing the abuse from the shop she was bought from. you leer down at the clear top of the jar, smirking at her pathetic form "well well little one, you were a pretty cheap buy, ill be sure to treat you as so, anyways i wanna show you what I'm capable of" you tell her. The human just follows your movement as you head for the closet and open it up, revealing a bag set in it. you open the bag and take out a human, but this wasn't just a normal shrunken human, this was a human female perfectly modified and created for the purpose of being a fleshlight.


All four of her limbs were removed at the joints, leaving absolutely nothing, not even stumps, just smooth skin, and her head was completely shaven, and all her teeth were removed and an O-ring was fixed into her mouth, preventing her from biting on cock when it entered. There were also many other modifications done to her. Her eyes were taken out and replaced with clear white glass eyes and her vocal cords were taken out, taking away her ability to talk, the only noise she is able to make now is choking and gargling sounds as dick is shoved down her throat. There are many electric shock stimulators covering her naked body, being able to be remotely turned on, sending a powerful shock to her if she doesn't please her master good enough or if you just feel like torturing your toy for the joy of it. Finally, a big word saying "cock sleeve property of Saleem" is branded into her left ass cheek, with all of this done to her she has become nothing but an object for sexual pleasure, for no talking, sight, movement, or anything is required of a sex toy. "well new tiny, meet my cock sleeve named Marry, iv modified her to be like this about 6 months ago once i found out she was found, you see...she was my past owner and an especially cruel one, she is the one that killed my wife and kids long ago for their wings and i was lucky to be in the open when all the humans shrunk, and as a result i did some of the most vial experiments on her to turn her into this, elf's are extremely intelligent you know, which aloud me to keep her alive like this so that she can suffer for the rest of her life as a toy for my enjoyment for what she did, i also added a special modification to her that realigns her intestines, making it easier to fit my cock inside her mouth...in case i wanna spit roast her, and your gonna sit here and watch me use her".

With all of this in the open, the human girl breaks down and starts to cry, realizing how far you'll go to torture her race, and the worst thing was is that she didn't even really hate any races, but now she is being punished for her races mistakes. "and if you don't wanna end up like her then you WONT try to escape and you will listen to my every command, well...ill probably modify you in some way anyways but it will be less cruel than what i did to marry here" you say as you shake marry around like a toy. The girl raises her head and watches you as you begin to Neal on the ground and position your large cock in front of marrys gaping mouth.

You have the following choices:

1. You violently mouth fuck your cocksleeve

*Noteb*
2. You decide to fuck the new girl instead

*Noteb*
3. Other Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138926-Male