*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261026-Ranmas-crazy-sex-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2261026
What happens if Ranma found an odd store one wear all desires can be fulfilled.

What happens if Ranma found an odd store one wear all desires can be fulfilled.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I am slowly enjoying ice cream on this scorching hot day. has to be 100 degrees out. It was so hot out that I'm only wearing my shorts and my white undershirt. I wonder if that is why more people than normal have been staring at me. I put a finger on the top of my shirt and try to pull the sweet covered shirt away a bit to let my skin breathe a bit. If I didn't want to eat some ice cream I would have just stayed as a guy and just walked around in my shorts.

I can't help but sigh at the unfairness of It all. Why do girls get to enjoy the sweetest desserts all the time? Why does this shirt keep sticking to my boobs so much? The material is rubbing against my nipples so much that they won't soften up. I am tempted to just say screw it and take it off but I don't want to have to run from the cops for indecent exposure. hmm choices, choices...

Wait, what did that store sign say? As I was walking trying to ignore the lust filled stares of the men and a few women. why the rest seemed to glare. I noticed a new store. weird I don't remember a store being here. It looks odd to say the least. Fetish fulfillment was what the sign read. I look at it then the building. It looked like a medieval European store. Very odd things to see in japan let alone just popping up. I feel like I should have noticed such a building before.

Shrugging I start to walk away but get a strong desire to go inside and see what it's all about. for some reason. well it probably does have air conditioning. I finished off my ice cream before it could drip down my hands. Then walk up to the front door. I see a poster there and, of course it's as off as the building being here. It has collars, whips, bdsm, and full on cosplay from French maids to anthropomorphic animals. I shrug and walk in.

As the bell above me chimes, letting the owner know that they have a customer here. I take the place in. It looks and feels old yet timeless. an odd mix of ancient looks, shelves designs and downright creepy. To modern, clean and somehow futuristic depending what aisle I look down.

The store also comes across as bigger than it should be. from the outside it feels like a convent store size but inside it feels almost like a super size Costco. The first ten aisle seem to be dedicated to odd potions, Halloween costumes, torture like devices, and pudding for some reason.

"why pudding?" I can't help but to mumble under my breath. Not expecting to hear a response.

Next thing I know, an old man from behind me is replying.

"My dear the pudding is the most dangerous and most long lasting thing in here. It can do almost everything. Plus don't ever question it, or talk about other deserts around it. it can get very moody if you do. When it's moody its effects tend to be rather cruel. just a fair warning. Now if you don't mind can you come down from there?"

I had jumped twenty feet straight up and was clinging to a chandelier that I swear wasn't there a second ago. staring back at the old man. with a cane and a top hat. why wearing a black and red suit, with a pocket watch. His white hair and super thick curling mustache gave him an old school gentleman look, especially the monocle.

Once my breathing slowed I let my cat-like grip slip, from the chandelier, and fell to the ground.

"Please don't do that." I say.

He raises a single eyebrow and replies.

" Help my dear cute customer out by explaining away your question? Or asking you to come down from the chandelier?"

I grind my teeth for a second at the cute remark then remember I am a girl at the moment and let it slide. I could get something out of this.

" Yes I was wondering what this store is exactly and why it feels so big?"

"Ahh yes my Dear cute customer, this place is very special you see. There is an item for everyone here. An item that will make your greatest desires come to be. no matter how odd, different , or down right perverted they may be. This place has something that will grant it. You just need to find it. but do be cautious for some times what you think you desire and what you truly desire are very different indeed. This place knows all and will try and guide you to your true item if you let it."

Interesting, maybe I can finally be cured of my curse? I smile beamingly up at the old man. Who I swear is taller than he was a second ago. He also seems to have a bigger build, odd.

"Does this place have a curse removal item or a cure curse section?"

"Kind of, it can remove a curse in a way. but I do not know which item will grant you the exact desire you want. Let the store guide you to the item that you desire and that will probably do it." He says why never once looking away from me.

"Thanks I suppose."

I look at the ails again and look towards the old school potions, then the modern section that seems to have a pet section fur suit section, and yup a huge bdsm section along with sex toys. Then I look at the last section of what appears to be robotics, rubber dolls, holograms, and tons of other futuristic tech.

What ail to go down comes to mind. What do I want and what do I feel is the right choice for me?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261026-Ranmas-crazy-sex-adventure