*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fantasies of Size
  2. Tails adventure begins....NOW!!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260359-Tails-GROWING-adventure-revive/cid/3172850-Fantasies-of-Size
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Death · #2260359
A story that I wanna restore and see how it goes
This choice: Giant growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fantasies of Size

    by: Lightbeat
Sitting recluse, alone in a corner of his home, Tails thought hard about his lot in life. He was a lot smarter than the average fox, and he tried to put those smarts to use as often as he could. But that intelligence also meant he thought about his own self worth a lot. He was considered 'cute' by most other people. Normally that would be a mild source of irritation for him. But combined with others' perception that he was a kid, he often felt invalidated and that he lacked agency in his choices. Others tried to make decisions for him. Even his best friend Sonic couldn't help but interfere in his life's direction. It was all too much for the fox boy. He wanted to be his own person. He wanted independence...or was it control?

If he could somehow show some superiority, maybe he would finally be taken seriously. But he already had his intelligence, for all the good it did him. What else could he do? Then he thought about the hundreds of giant robots and monster that Doctor Eggman had pitted them against. Tails had never admitted to anyone that he secretly had a fantasy about growing to be the biggest thing on Earth. Leaving paw prints in the earth the size of lakes. Dwarfing even the tallest skyscraper as if it were a matchstick sculpture. A whole toy size world where no-one could say 'no' to him. He wanted the size more than anything else he'd ever wanted in his life before. But how would he do it? He pondered on this as well for some time. Eventually he came to the conclusion...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lightbeat (UN: captain_jamie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
golden1987 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260359-Tails-GROWING-adventure-revive/cid/3172850-Fantasies-of-Size