*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brad.
  2. Make your choice.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257297-Shrunken-Hell-2/cid/3112736-Brad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2257297
A continuation of the Shrunken Hell series.
This choice: Brad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brad.

    by: Mad Dog
Brad slowly woke, by a hand shaking his shoulder as a worried sounding voice said;

'Brad, Brad. C'mon man, wake up'.

He groaned and brushed the hand away and sleepily replied; 'leave me alone. Let me sleep".

'No man, you gotta wake up'. The voice said as the shaking intensified.

He slowly opened his eyes and rolled over to find jack, the so called professional assassin he'd hire to kill his parents, kneeling by the side of his bunk.

'Wake up man'. He said, his face filled with terror. 'We're in big trouble'.

Brad sat up and then swung his legs over the side of the bed. 'We're in jail'. He replied. 'Waiting to be executed. I already know we're in trouble. Which we wouldn't be, if you hadn't been so careless and dropped a glove outside my parent's house'.

'Oh, I'm afraid he means worse trouble than that'. Came a female voice out of nowhere.

Brad looked around the cell but saw nobody, other than Jack. As he fully woke up, a thought occurred to him. 'How the fuck did you get in here'? He asked.

At that moment, there was a flash of light and the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen appeared at the opposite end of the cell to his bunk. She looked to be in her mid thirties and stood about six feet tall. She had long, flowing, dark red hair, and was wearing a red mini dress the same shade as her hair, and it covered a perfect figure, the kind of figure that most other women would kill to have. It was perfect. She had large breasts, but not overly so, and dark green eyes. They were a shade of green he'd never seen before and were shaped in a way that gave an Asian look. She was wearing a pair of high heeled ankle boots that made a loud clacking sound as she slowly walked toward him.

'I brought him here'. She said with a mischievous smile. 'And before you ask, tell Brad who I am, Jack'.

Jack looked at him for a couple of seconds. He was obviously terrified, which made Brad nervous.

'She...she's...she's the devil'. He said in a trembling violence. 'And I ain't shittin' you man. She really is the devil. She appeared in my cell and told me I was going to hell. To pay for all my crimes. Then she shrank me. To like...ten inches tall'.

The woman giggled. 'Yes I did. And tell Brad what I did with you after that'.

Jack paused and then gulped before saying. 'She pulled up her dress and lay on my bed. Then she...she put me down, between her legs...and my made play with her. And then she'. Jack closed his eyes and gulped again. 'And the she...used me...for a dildo'.

She giggled again. 'Yes I did'. She said. I slid him into my pussy head first, and then I fucked his body. And I really enjoyed it. Now, You're job here is pretty much done, Jack. So, you can go into that box on the table for a while. And by the way, I generally go by "Sara Tan'.

Brad turned to look at the table that was against the wall, and beneath the one, small, barred window in the cell. To his surprise, there was a box about six inches tall and twelve inches long sitting on it. He was sure it hadn't been there before. It was completely transparent and appeared to be made of either glass or perspex. There was a brief flash of light as Jack disappeared from in front of him, and then another, smaller flash in the box as Jack reappeared inside it. Brad looked at the woman in the disbelief, now was starting to feel afraid. He didn't know if she really was the devil, but she certainly appeared to have magical powers. Initially, he thought he was dreaming, but a sharp pain in his neck from sitting up too quickly told him that he was wide awake.

She stood directly in front of him and smiled in a manner Brad found unnerving, as she put her hands on her hips and looked down at him. 'You've been a very naughty boy, Brad'. She said softly. Having your parents murdered so you could collect the inheritance. You really should have been more patient. You only had to wait, and you and your sister would have had their billions all to yourselves. Ah, but you didn't want to share did you? It's lucky your sister was away at the time, otherwise she'd have been dead too. Well. You broken one of the commandments, "Thou shalt not kill". Which means God, my father, has forsaken you. It also means that you belong to me now. Like all naughty souls. That reminds me, your cellmate is due some divine justice too. Once you're in the box with your friend".

Before he could don anything, Brad felt a tingling throughout his whole body, and then he found himself inside the transparent box with Jack. He looked around it in disbelief and realised that there was no way out. They were trapped.

'What d'you think she's gonna do to us'? Jack asked in a quivering voice.

'Oh, I'm not going to do anything to you'. The devil said. 'And yes, I can hear you. You will be punished by others. I won't tell you who, I don't want to spoil the surprise. Now, be quiet'.

She prodded Brad's cellmate, Dave, in the back of the left shoulder whilst saying; 'Hey, dickhead. Wakey wakey'.

Initially, he didn't move. She looked at the two shrunken men in the box and smiled. Then she gently put her right hand on the back of Dave's head, and slammed his face into the wall. Dave let out a howl of surprise mixed with pain, then he spun around and fell off the top bunk. He lay on the floor for a few seconds and then started to get to his feet. Dave was a pretty guy, standing about six feet three inches tall and was pretty ripped. As he stood up he angrily said;

"Jackson, you motherfucker. I'm gonna rip off your balls and shove 'em down your fucking throat".

He reached down to the bottom bunk, and realised that Brad wasn't there, so he spun around and found Sara/Satan smiling at him.

'Hi there'. She said cheerfully.

Dave stared at her in stunned silence for several seconds, and then said; 'Who the fuck are you? And how'd you get in here'?

She gestured to the box on the table.

'As I was saying to your two little friends there, I go by Sara Tan'.

Dave's gaze followed her hand to the table and he stared at the box. It took him a few seconds for his brain to register what he was seeing. When it did, his widened in amazement and his jaw dropped open. He looked back at Sara, whose smile widened and she said;

'But I'm commonly known as "Satan". And you, you piece of shit have reached the end of your mortal life. Your soul is going to hell, where you will spend eternity suffering for your sins'.

'Fuck you bitch'. Dave snarled and rushed toward her.

Sara laughed loudly and with inhuman speed, she grabbed Dave by the throat and easily lifted him high of the ground.

'I already got fucked tonight'. She said. 'Now I'm hungry'. She licked her lips. 'You'll make a satisfying snack. I think I'll swallow you whole'.

She held up her left hand with the palm facing up and a flash surrounded Dave. Almost immediately, he reappeared, six inches tall, in her left palm. She wrapped her fingers around him and lifted him up to her face.

'You dumb bitch', Dave shouted. I'm too big to swallow. You'll fucking choke'.

Sara grinned. 'I if I were human, yes. But I'm not human. You'll slide down very comfortably. Don't bother trying to struggle, I've paralysed you. Your mortal life ends here, in my stomach'.

Before he could say anything, she opened her mouth unnaturally wide and stuffed Dave's head and shoulders in. Then she tipped her head back and let gravity send him down into her throat as his upper torso slid into her mouth. A slight bulge appeared at the top of her throat, Dave's head and shoulders, which slowly moved down her throat a little further. There was a loud gulp as Sara swallowed and the bulge moved down to the middle of her throat as his lower torso and thighs disappeared into her mouth. She let a soft "mm" as she flicked her back a little further and swallowed again. The bulge that was his head and shoulders disappeared to somewhere just behind and below her collar bone, and his feet disappeared into her mouth. Neither Brad nor Jack could take their eyes off the grisly spectacle. It was like watched an anaconda consume its prey. She flicked her back and swallowed again, then again. Eventually, they could the bulge of Dave's feet slowly slide down, as the part upper part of her throat returned to its normal size. The last part of the bulge eventually slid all the way down her throat, and then, he was gone. Sara stood still for a few seconds before closing her mouth and looking down at the two shrunken men in the box. She smiled as she let out a contented sigh, then patted her stomach with her hand and licked her lips again. She then giggled and shuddered with excitement and said;

'Ooh, I just love doing that. He's gonna die slowly, and agonisingly, in my stomach. And that's only the start of his suffering'.

She leant down and put both hands on the table as she stared down into the box. Ben and Jack both stared up at her in terror.

'Well, I've enjoyed this visit. I got fucked. She grinned at Jack. And I've had a good meal. Now it's time for you two to meet your punishers'. She turned her attention to Brad. 'I can't wait to see your little face when see who they are'.

The next thing they knew, they found themselves on a large desk in a huge, expensive looking office. Sara was sat in an executive style chair behind it. She made a circular motion with the index finger of her right hand.

Turn around boys. She said softly.

Slowly, they both turned around and Brad gasped in disbelief. 'No', he said. 'It can't be. You're both dead'.

'We WERE dead'. Came the reply. 'But we're better now'.

You have the following choices:

1. It's Brad's parents.

*Noteb*
2. It's Brad's brother and sister.

*Noteb*
3. It's someone else he had killed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257297-Shrunken-Hell-2/cid/3112736-Brad