*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Luke
  2. Shrunk at School
  3. The Shrink Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068472-Giant-Luke
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.
This choice: Near her locker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giant Luke

    by: TinyEthan13
Abby arrived at school a little early the next day. The hallways were mostly deserted as she put her stuff in her locker. Remembering the shrink ray, Abby pulled it out of her backpack and set it on the shelf. Maybe she could show it to her friends and lunchtime if they could find a quiet place away from other people. Just as Abby was closing her locker, one of her textbooks toppled over and hit the device. Before she had a chance to react, it fired, hitting her in the chest.

Her skin felt all warm and tingly. Then, to Abby’s horror, she began to shrink. It was the strangest sensation she had ever experienced. Once the downward motion had stopped, Abby was seeing her school from a new perspective. Everything was huge compared to her. Judging by the forgotten pencil on the ground, she guessed that she was only about a half-inch tall.

In the distance, Abby heard loud footsteps. Two gigantic teenagers holding hands were coming here way. She quickly scrambled back towards the wall as the boy’s Nike shoes neared. They looked big enough to crush a house. Abby knew she could not stay in the hall long. Soon it would be filled with hundreds of huge teenagers. Unfortunately, there was no way she could get up to her locker on the second level, let alone use the shrink ray to restore herself to normal. Abby would have to get help from someone.

She preferred to go to a friend who she could trust. Thinking about their schedules, Abby realized that Luke’s first period was closest and, therefore, easiest to get to at her size. He would be in Ms. Grey’s culinary arts class, which was just around the corner. Abby jogged, staying close to the wall to avoid getting stepped on by the increasing number of shoes walking past.

Someone had dropped goldfish crackers and hadn’t bothered to pick them up. Abby watched in honor as a giant foot came down and crushed them to smithereens. Suddenly, she felt terrible for all the bugs she had ever squashed. Nearly to the classroom, Abby stopped by a towering water fountain to catch her breath.

As luck would have it, Luke came for a drink at that moment. He was wearing flip-flops, shorts, and a button-up shirt. Abby decided to seize the opportunity and climb up onto his foot. Luke did not seem to notice her and headed towards his class. Each step he to took nearly bucked Abby off. She had to hold on with dear life. Finally, her giant friend arrived, sitting down on one of the stools.

After Luke got settled, Abby decided that she better get up higher to get his attention. His leg, which was as big as a redwood tree to her, was surprisingly easy to climb, especially with the hair. She was almost to his knee when his giant hand nearly toppled her off. Abby had to scrabble aside as Luke scratch himself.

Impulsively, Abby hopped onto his hand. Distracted by his work, Luke still did not notice her. Before Abby could get her friend’s attention, he...

You have the following choices:

1. Added an ingredient to his pudding

*Noteb*
2. Had another scratch (where the sun doesn’t shine)

*Noteb*
3. Sneezed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068472-Giant-Luke