*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Best Friend Dawn!
  2. The Beginning Of The Story!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3058972-Your-Best-Friend-Dawn
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: Dawn (Sinnoh Section)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Best Friend Dawn!

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You turn your way around, smiling as you look your way at Dawn. Coming up to you, in her cute and classic beanie. She had a scarf around her neck, although you’d argue it wasn’t that cold.

“Hey Dawn.” You wave to the girl, a large smile on your face. “You slept in again.”

“I-I didn’t sleep in.” She huffed as she arrived next to you. The both of you started to walk before she admitted. “My Mom got me into a face time, and we just kept talking.”

“Aww, I see. Your Mom is sweet.” You chuckle to Dawn as you remember the one time you met her. You accidentally walked into Dawn’s dorm while her mother called. You met her, and she seemed like a sweet woman. It went well for you, but apparently there was a lot of boyfriend talk once you left, and Dawn was so annoyed and angry at her mother.

“She doesn’t live that far away, and she is always asking me to come visit.” Dawn said. “Maybe I should.”

“Want me to come, you can show your Mom your boyfriend.” You tease to her as she frowned. Dawn moving over and slapping your leg, in a way to tell you to stop.

“Okay, fine.” You chuckle to her. “So what are you gonna be doing today?”

“Classes, and then... I think i’ll go to the roof.” Dawn said as there was a bit of a pause. Before she got herself together. “Do you think you can meet me up there, at the end of the lessons today.”

“Sure, what for?”

Dawn smiled down at the floor. “I-It’s private okay. Just make sure to be there.” You smile back to Dawn. She was cute when she didn’t have her temper with her.

“Well, that’s assuming Fantina doesn’t corner me.” You chuckle back to her, as she just laughed as well.

“I’ve still got the photos she sent me as you wore those clothes.”

“They felt so tight.” You say to her. “Wait... you still have them! Dawn delete them.”

“No way,” She smirked to you.

“If you don’t delete them, then I am not meeting you on the roof.” You say to Dawn.

“What! That’s totally not fair.”

“It is fair, delete them or i’m not going.” You even go ahead and cross your arms. She looked her way to you, before she went ahead and sighed.

“Fine.” She pulled out her phone and started to delete those pictures. All of them with you being in some sort of suit. When they were all deleted she showed you. “Happy?”

“Hmmm... not if that’s your bed hair?”

She was confused, before she looked to her phone and screamed. Her and her messy bed hair. She frowned as she put her phone away, while you just laugh.

“Wow, your hair was like that Iris girls.” You chuckle and mock her back.

“You know what, one of these day i’ll get you back for all the teasing you do.” Dawn said as you smiled back to her.

“Sure you are,” You say dismissing before realising something. “Freak alert.”

Your eyes on them, as Mars and Jupiter walk past you, thankfully their eyes not on you but just going away.

“Don’t call them freaks when you don’t know them.” Dawn said.

“Come on, they are part of a cult. It’s just gotta be. I mean, no way their parents named them Mars and Jupiter.”

“Maybe they like the name.” Dawn said.

“Yeah, and they just so happened to find each other with the same weird planet names.” You say to her. “Cult, i’m calling it.”

“Yeah, yeah.” She said dismissing your thoughts before deciding to ask. “You have the first lesson off, don’t you,” You stay mute as you nod your head. “Darn it, I wish I did, but I gotta go to school.”

“I might still go to class, hopefully we have our substitute.” The lovely Cheryl, a beautiful and pleasant woman. Sure, you love Bertha. She was the sweetest woman that you have ever met, really give off those kind grandmother vibes. However Cheryl is just so... pretty. You can’t help.

Dawn noticed this and looked her way to you before rolling her eyes. You were the only guy in the school, and with a whole school of girls, that being teacher/staff/students. There was a lot for you to pick from and Dawn knew that. Honestly there was only one girl you couldn’t be with and she chuckled at that.

“Maybe you should meet up with Candace.” Dawn chuckled.

“Oh. Last time we all hung out, every time Candace talked to me. It felt like Gardenia was staring daggers into me.” You laugh with Dawn. “I mean, she’s gotta be right. It’s an all girls school.”

“The only guy at the school is a giant pervert that looks under skirts. I mean, it makes sense.” Dawn said acting like she was finishing your sentence, but you were certain you weren’t gonna say that. “Kidding, geez. You can give it, but you can’t take it can you.”

“Okay fine. Maybe I deserve that Dawn.” You smile your way to her.

“You kinda did.” As soon as she said that, the bell went and started to sound. “Well, guess I gotta go. Make sure to see me at the roof. Just make sure.” She reminded you.

You smile your way back to the girl as she turned around. “Okay, i’ll remember Dawn. Remember to set a trip for us to see your mother!” She frowned in response to you, as you chuckle. You watch Dawn run out of your sight, as you were now by yourself.

Well, you weren’t really sure why Dawn wanted to meet you after school, but you don’t mind. You get along well with her. Sure, you get along with plenty of girls like Maylene, Marley, Fantina, Candace, Gardenia but Dawn’s the one you like the most out of the entire list.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3058972-Your-Best-Friend-Dawn