*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Illyasviel von Einzbern
  2. Rin tohsaka
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/3256302-Illyasviel-von-Einzbern
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2251640
Rin was doing an experiment on magic but he failed, someone has to pay the consequences.
This choice: Illyasviel von Einzbern  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Illyasviel von Einzbern

    by: nhh
The next morning, Rin woke up in a different room from her own, although that wasn't the only problem, the whole room looked bigger.

Where the hell am I..., she said quickly, but stopped, when she recognized the voice coming out of her mouth, so she quickly got out of bed and looked for a mirror in the room.

A few seconds later, Rin found a mirror and saw her reflection, which was not that of a teenage girl with brown hair and aqua eyes.

Instead, the reflection in the mirror was of a little girl with white hair and crimson eyes.

This confirmed her fear, she had switched bodies with her enemy Illya.

This can't be happening! she shouted.

After her scream, Rin tried to calm down, but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Illya-sama is she okay!!! We heard her scream." Said a voice from outside the room.

Rin didn't know what to do, she didn't want Illya's maid to enter the room, so she decided to answer as she thinks Illya would.

Yes, I'm fine, I just saw an insect. Said

It's okay. Illya-sama, call us if you need us.

Okay. Rin said.

Then Rin, heard from the doorway as the maid walked away.

Damn, I have to get out of here and find a way to get back to my body. Rin said.

So she started to dress in some of the clothes that were in Illya's closet, and a few minutes later, Rin was wearing a long sleeved shirt with a purple collar, which had a small purple ribbon on it. She was also wearing a long white skirt and short purple boots.

After that, she left the room and went to find Illya's maids to tell them that she was going to the city.

You have the following choices:

1. We continued with Rin

*Noteb*
2. See what happened with Illya.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nhh (UN: aron1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fūzenkazura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/3256302-Illyasviel-von-Einzbern