*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pink lace thong
  2. Jeans
  3. Clothes of the day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251233-Jamie-Wedgie/cid/3048056-Pink-lace-thong
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2251233
Jamie gets a wedgie
This choice: Pink lace thong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pink lace thong

    by: SoulReaper
Jamie gets to school and heads to class. She sits down in class one seat from the back row. Right in front of a guy who thinks she's gorgeous. He usually sleeps in class and doesn't care much. He glances at her and smirks checking her out a little. Then lays his head down. He peeks his head up a bit and sees her pink thong sticking out of her white pants. He smiles. She leans forward and talks to some friends as he stares at her pink whale tail. He reaches forward and ever so gently tugs the belt loop of her pants. Somehow she doesn't notice and he let's her pants slide down lower showing her thong more. He smiles and stares at her cute butt and thong. She starts to slide down in her seat and her thong snags on a screw on her chair and get tugged up her butt nice and high. Her eyes widen and he watches and chuckles at her chair giving her a big wedgie. She jumps up and her thing wraps around the screw more as she jumps up. Her thong now gets pulled downward and she gasps and panics trying to free it as people notice and start laughing. She grabs her thong and tries to free it. With a little fiddling she manages to free her thong and it snaps against her making her cringe in pain. She pulls her pants up and tucks her thong back in. Now embarrassed she pouts for the remainder of class.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251233-Jamie-Wedgie/cid/3048056-Pink-lace-thong