*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adoring faces
  2. Just another day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3148513-Adoring-faces
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T34/85
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2249833
You are shrunk and kidnapped by a woman with unclear intentions.
This choice: In an open box with Jen and several women smiling down at you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Adoring faces

    by: T34/85
It takes a few moments for your eyes to come into focus. When they do, you can’t believe them. You’re laying flat on a surface surrounded by giant walls of cardboard from all sides; but what really terrifies you is seeing the now giant face of Jen along with five other women who all range from their late teens to mid 40s. You realize in horror that you’ve been shrunk down to size of a large bug! To make matters worse you’re completely naked. You’ve always been a modest person so it doesn’t help that you’re naked with several women staring down at you. By this time you don’t feel groggy anymore, your eyes nearly pop out of their sockets and your beats rapidly.

“Oh look! He’s awake!” says one of the girls

“He’s so adorable!” says another.

“Poor thing must be scared out of his mind” says another, sympathetically.

“I could just gobble him up!” says another one, excitedly looking at you with the hungriest eyes you’ve ever seen.

You look over at Jen who has a huge shit-eating grin.

“Okay ladies..” says Jen clearly amused with the whole situation.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T34/85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3148513-Adoring-faces