*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. RC 3
  2. It's Sent to Ruby Rose
  3. And so it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246732-RWBY-and-the-Reality-Randomizer/cid/3030405-RC-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2246732
A RWBY character finds a program that warps reality at random.
This choice: Mixed up bodies and clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

RC 3

    by: Unknown
The program activated, and text flashed onscreen with a loading bar, saying, in all-caps Comic Sans MS, "Random Reality Shift Initiated."
"Oooh, it's startiiiing!" Ruby said, excited.
"Wait, that said random, Ruby. We don't know what this'll do, if anything." Weiss responded, heavily regretting the decisions of her team.
On the screen, Matrix-style numbers flowed down, as the names of the four girls were logged in.
"What the hell?!" Yang shouted out, "how'd it get our information?"
"I swear I didn't type anything in!" Ruby protested.
A scrolling bar came onscreen, looking like a wheel on a slot machine, that listed some of the possible realities it was choosing from. Slowing down, the wheel looked like it would land on "No Change." However what it really landed on was "Random Clothes and Random Bodies," ...whatever that meant. In a flash, the change was put into place.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Everyone thinks it's normal

*Noteb*
2. The RWBY Crew are all aware of the change

3. Only Ruby is aware of the change

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246732-RWBY-and-the-Reality-Randomizer/cid/3030405-RC-3