*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monday
  2. Pick a story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246578-Random-stories-of-spherical-bellies/cid/3009164-Monday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2246578
A collection of interactive stories focused around various body expansions.
This choice: Lustful Lily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Monday

    by: Isekario
         Lily is a high school student about five feet tall. She has short pink hair and a slim body. A little too slim, she'd often think to herself frustrated, as she barely had a chest to speak of, especially for her age.
Her campus has a uniform policy, so her daily apparel consists of the required long-sleeved, buttoned white shirt, a black skirt down to her knees, and either stockings or socks that covered the rest of her legs. She was very innocent at the time and always expressed herself in the kindest ways.

         “Awww, you’re all so adorable” Lily squealed as she watched the neighboring elementary school on the way home. She had taken a slight detour from her morning routine to distracting herself from an upcoming party with her friends, Lynn, Stephy and Trista. As of late she was having trouble focusing during classes with the excitement looming over her mind.

         She had returned on her way home to inject some cuteness into her brain again. Kittens would have been ideal, but kids were closer.
“Mmm… I wish I had some kids, they’re so much fun” Lily murmured to herself as her hand wandered towards her belly, soothing an itch deep inside before continuing her way home for the night. She had a couple past experiences with kids, babysitting or helping at schools on part time jobs, her elder sister works in childcare at some kindergarten out of town, making it a little difficult to return home everyday. Looks like the trait runs in the family... Safe to say she really enjoys cairing for them.

         She only wished to appear a little more "maternal", often shying away because of her more than modest figure. Little did she know about the changes to come.

You have the following choices:

1. Tuesday Morning

*Noteb*
2. New Branch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isekario (UN: phoenix150 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isekario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246578-Random-stories-of-spherical-bellies/cid/3009164-Monday