*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243362-Eaten-by-a-Giantess-Select-Diners-Club/cid/2988825-GreedyGabrielle
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2243362
You sign up as food for an online club of hungry giantesses. You are going to get eaten!
This choice: GreedyGabrielle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

GreedyGabrielle

    by: tasty
You click open the message, curious to know more about the mysterious GreedyGabrielle. You aren’t quite sure what you expected. As her message opens, you are able to see Gabrielle for the first time. She’s an attractive plus-sized black lady in her late 30s to early 40s. Her dark brown eyes twinkle with mischief and her beautiful smile completely wins you over in an instant (though, you think to yourself, her clean white teeth do look kinda sharp!). Gabrielle’s mouth is wide and sensual. Oh my! This woman actually likes the idea of EATING you!

Eagerly, you read Gabrielle’s message to you:

“CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve received a “Meet a Meal” request from GreedyGabrielle.

GreedyGabrielle says:


Well hi there my dear! My name’s Gabrielle and, as you can probably see from my photograph, I’ve got quite the appetite! Nothing gets me quite as excited as a good meal and, I’ve got to say, your profile makes you sound absolutely delicious! I’m so pleased that nobody else has gobbled you up yet, my scrumptious little friend. You’re all mine now! Do you have the slightest idea what you’ve signed up for, I wonder? Doesn’t matter to me if you do or not. To tell you the truth, I like it when my meals realise that they’re actually nothing more than food to me. Feel free to beg and plead for mercy. It won’t do you any good but it makes me laugh! Anyway, I’ve made arrangements with the Select Diners Club who will be contacting you very shortly to arrange collection so you can be delivered to me as soon as possible. I have a very special day planned for you. Needless to say, you WILL be staying for dinner!

I look forward to meeting (and eating) you very soon."

Wow! Gabrielle sounds like the real deal! She’s awesome (though you do feel a little intimidated by her). What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243362-Eaten-by-a-Giantess-Select-Diners-Club/cid/2988825-GreedyGabrielle