*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Medical Facility
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243006-Jason-CYOA/cid/2986471-Medical-Facility
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2243006
Act as Jason or one of his potential victims. Will you survive?
This choice: Medical Facility  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Medical Facility

    by: Jason1957
Dr. Ivan Roman waited anxiously for the arrival of his latest acquisition. Jason Voorhees offered possible secrets to eternal life and he was shocked no one had secured the subject for testing yet. If even a quarter of the stories of this person were true they could alter the very course of the human race. This was a human who had been shot, stabbed, hung, burned, and drowned and he was still walking, he was doing more than walking Jason was strong enough to still be slaying people decades after he had first started his killing sprees.

He wondered what he should start with first and he had decided he would need to bring in outside help because it was too much for even him. He had brought in his daughter and two other doctors to his secret laboratories. Some of them would likely be secrets especially his daughter but the potential was too great to not take the risk. The secrets of eternal life, surviving horrific injuries and untold power lurked with the body of this man who was coming to him this very day.

His procurers had discovered the “corpse” of Jason and were shipping it to him but he had high hopes that it wasn’t a corpse. From his studies he had learned that Jason underwent dormant periods, this might be part of the secret of his powers and he looked forward to testing it. He wondered how much damage the monster could take before Jason stopped functioning but he would be careful with his new find, at least at first, until he had enough knowledge that the main subject would be no great loss.

Ivan enjoyed the game of cat and mouse he had with the others because it kept his mind sharp. As he hit the wrong side of fifty he made sure to keep his brain active. Too many great minds were lost when their owners lost interest in the world and let their minds rot but he would rather take a bullet to the head than let that happen to him so he played the games with government agent both foreign and domestic, as well as independent agents looking for a profit. He was vaguely curious which his daughter had become since he had last seen her as he ditched her to face the wrath of the burned government in a small African nation, to be fair she had tried to betray him first, he was just better at it. This time she was certain to try and kill him which is why he would always have his bodyguard with him.

Jason’s eye opened to darkness and at first, he thought it was night but it was a metal container without the familiar scents of the woods around him. If he was distress or even mildly perturbed it didn’t show. He had been buried before it was almost comfortable to him part of him may have even craved the peace of the grave but it was not to be for him at least not yet. The powerful hands probed the box and found the metal was thin and weak. His fists started to pummel the container shaking and bending the container.
Nicko and Sasha could hear the banging in the back of the truck and pulled the vehicle to a stop before they reached the main building. The engine of the truck went silent and there was no more banging only the eerie silence broken by the sound of their own footsteps. They both were sure the figure they were bringing had been long dead but under the full moon at night things were no longer so certain. Their guns were drawn and ready as they both made their way to the back of the truck.

Jason watched as the shadow of a man moved along the thin fabric of the truck and lifted the door to his prison high and swung it down hard easily cutting the covering of the truck cutting deep into the throat of the man. A gurgling cry of pain came from the man as he stumbled back falling to the ground. The killer could hear the other man race to check on his friend, Jason exited the truck and circled the back of the man.

“What the fuck!” Sasha screamed as he spied his friend’s blood-stained body painting the road with his blood. The truck shook behind him as something heavy left the truck so Sasha cautiously stalked around back and jump out only to see empty air.

The worker remembered his walkie and went to call for some back up against whoever had been inside of the truck but a pair of powerful hands grabbed hold of him, one twisted his gun filled hand until he dropped it screaming in pain, the other hand took hold of his head and carried him towards the back of the truck. A dawning terror filled him as he realized what was about to happen to him, he squirmed and struggled but it was no use as the lifeless had of Jason slammed his skull into the burning tailpipe ending all thoughts other than pain until death took him.

The monster looked around at the strange place he found himself at, a gentle dusting of snow danced and swirled on the ground in the bright moonlight. Large buildings surrounded him but none looked like the cabins so familiar to him as he pulled the baton from the man’s belt. There were people here, he could see the lights and shadows of movements in one of the buildings and the distance near a fence, he could see a flashlight as a guard patrolled the ground. A scream of pain drew his attention to one of the large metal buildings. Jason quickly decided on his next course of action.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the Scream

*Noteb*
2. Go to the Gate

*Noteb*
3. Go to the Building

*Noteb*
4. Set up an Ambush

*Noteb*
5. Another Idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jason1957 (UN: jason1957 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jason1957 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243006-Jason-CYOA/cid/2986471-Medical-Facility