*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A family of 4
  2. The docks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979743-A-family-of-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2240710
Join us on a cruise that will change your world
This choice: A family of 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A family of 4

    by: Me the great
Linda sat on hers and her husband Peter’s king size bed in their suite.
As she laid back she looked at the remote in her hands and thought “what should i do?”
She though about why she was doing all of this, how her family was drifting apart her kids Alec and Shana had just become teenagers and so both wanted space, Peter had just started a construction company and so had to spend much of his time building things up and all the other important things involved with starting a business, it just so happens that all of this happened around about the same time as Linda suffering a crippling back and leg injury that meant she could no longer work any full time job as that would mean moving around to much and putting pressure on the injured parts.
This all came to a head when here daughter brought home some meat head punk who was incredibly rude at one point telling Shana to shut up and when Linda tried to object he pushed her to the floor with one hand causing her injuries to worsen meaning she went from serving in some of the most hellish war zones on earth alongside her husband to being pushed aside and disregard by some meat head and seeing first hand just how violent Alec is as he hospitalised said meat head and on that note her family pushed through the door and Linda finally made up her mind on what she should do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Me the great (UN: thatprick118 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Me the great has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979743-A-family-of-4