*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You try to resist
  2. Slave to Soriety Sisters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/2957133-You-try-to-resist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239723
You a 16-year-old boy, Your sister sells you as a slave. How do you survive?
This choice: You try to resist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You try to resist

    by: Ralph75
You are happy you will be staying with two beautiful women, but you don't like being a slave, sexual or otherwise. So you grab the collar and try to pull it off and of course, you are shocked and you can't remove it and the pain is intensifying. You fall to the ground.

Tammy says, "Did you think we were lying?"

Rachel gets thick rubber gloves so she doesn't get shocked and pulls your hands off her collar. It stops, but the effects linger. When the effects subside. Rachel says, "Do you need a demonstration of other ways to set it off, or will you obey? Stand up." You stand up.

Tammy says, "If you try to leave this house without us turning the invisible fence off. If we do that we can take you to a few places but our wrist remotes will still work. The device that shutdowns the fence is protected by having to type in a 4-digit number.

Crystal says, "My only rule is that you don't hurt him too much so my parents don't ask questions. He'll probably enjoy being your slave. Per our agreement, you will pay double if he's hurt. Beyond that, do what you want."

Tammy tells you to strip, you at first refuse, but she has her finger hovering over the button, and you strip. She tells you you turn around, and she says, "Doesn't seem to be any preexistence damage. There's nothing wrong with that body."

Crystal says, "I never noticed, but you do have a nice body. If I didn't already have my tickets, I might want to stay with you and the girls. You are big" She rubs between the legs. You remind her, that she's your sister. She says, "Yes, but I never really looked at your body before. I could forget." She kisses you on the lips, and says, "Goodbye, Bro. I'll see you when I return.".

Rachel gives her the money and says, "Maybe, we'll give you more money to keep him." Crystal goes home and prepares for her trip.

Tammy says, "Do you need a leash, or are you prepared to behave? We don't want to hurt you, and if you behave we'll all have fun. We do like your body. Please behave. We don't want to hurt you."

Rachel says, "We just want to have some fun with your great body."

You resigned to your fate, at least for now, and say, "I'll behave."

Rachel says, "One more thing. We think since we are your masters, we need a title. When you address us, refer to us as Princess Tammy and Princess Rachel."

Tammy says, "Also when we tell you something, you cannot refuse or we'll punish you. You may object, but we may still require you to do it. If we require to still do it, do it without any more questions."

You agree.

What do they want you to do? Strap-on, Get Foot Worship, Get Get Oral

You have the following choices:

1. Strap-on sex

*Noteb*
2. Get Foot Worship

*Noteb*
3. Get Get Oral

*Noteb*
4. Get Spanked.

*Noteb*
5. Be a Toilet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/2957133-You-try-to-resist