*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3311753-Lincoln-escaped-in-time-and-ran-away
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln escaped in time and ran away.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lincoln escaped in time and ran away.

    by: G-Breaker
As the gigantic teen huntress was coming closer to him, Lincoln was drenched in dog saliva and panicked as he felt her massive footsteps shaking the ground. He couldn't bare the thought of that gargantuan girl finding him. Plus, she seemed more focused on her dog rather than Lincoln, so he thought that from where he was lying, there was a good chance that she may not see him on the ground and unintentionally step on him.

Lincoln gulped in terror at how it would feel to be squished like a bug under her massive soles. As he saw her enormous feet stepping on the ground, it didn't look like she would stop any time soon before she reached him, so the idea of her stepping on him seemed more probable now. The white-haired boy couldn't wait any longer so he made his move and just ran away from her and the building-sized dog.

Fortunately, Lincoln picked the perfect time to jump out of the way. If he had waited just a few seconds more, then he definitely would've been squashed like a tiny, little insect. Only a second after Lincoln got his bearings back and moved from that spot, the giant huntress stopped in her tracks and stepped right in the spot where he was standing.

Lincoln felt the loud booming of her last foot step and breathed a sigh of relief. He felt like he was out of danger as he looked back to see the huntress' towering form right in front of him. He was now right behind her and she had no idea that she was currently giving her back to a teenage boy who barely reached up to her ankles. Lincoln looked up and grew amazed at the sight of this titanic huntress. His eyes scanned up her thick, muscular legs until he blushed and looked away when he nearly caught a glimpse under her skirt.

Seeing that she wouldn't notice him now, Lincoln took his chance and ran away from the large duo. He kept running for as long as he could until he ran out of energy. Lincoln then sat on a large rock, which would be more of a pebble to the giantess, where he caught his breath and took in his new surroundings, including his recent experience.

"Okay. This is nuts." Lincoln began. "I'm stranded on an island with a skyscraper-sized girl and her giant pet dog, and I have no way to contact anyone for help." He thought about what he just went through and considered some of his possibilities. "Hmm. Okay, I guess I could let her find me and odds are she could be nice. Then again, she is a hunter and might just want to eat me alive. On the other hand, since she is pretty huge, there is a good chance I might be too small for her to see. Maybe I could just keep hidden and survive on this crazy island in secret?"

Lincoln pondered his choices for a few minutes and jumped off of the rock to resume walking. "Well, I guess if that's the safest option, I guess I'll stick with it for now. Hopefully, I can still be safe here without getting stepped on." He said as he continued through the giant jungle.

"Yeah, I can survive this place. No problem!" Lincoln walked through the jungle feeling pretty confident that he could survive. He thought he had a chance to make it without being spotted, but he knew that probably wouldn't last forever. He might get spotted eventually and if not by that huntress, then it could be by someone else. He was confident in his survival ability, but he didn't let it make him careless. And it looked like he was about to put his survival skills to the test as he was about to face another challenge.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3311753-Lincoln-escaped-in-time-and-ran-away